Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,562 Posts
Looks like typical European traffic safety commercials with a few US traffic cams edited in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,118 Posts
it would appear that sliding sideways into trees is the preferred method to go in Europe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
They should make every teen watch it before they get their drivers license!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,766 Posts
lol... they used to back in the day.


Before schools became all superpussifiedpoliticallycorrecthouseofgayness places.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,234 Posts
willy J said:
superpussifiedpoliticallycorrecthouseofgayness places.
Indeed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,087 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,103 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,880 Posts
Alot of dramatization, but some of that footage was very real. Ive seen alot of it before and some WAY worse.  Stileproject used to be a gore site in the 90's till he sold out and switched to porn.

Gotta admit, the only reason i watched the whole thing is cause im an evanasence fan.
 
G

·
Hard_runner67 said:
I'll admit I sat and watched the whole thing through...

The first vid, not so much
I did as well. A profound thing happened yesterday because of it. I didn't answer the phone when it rang in the car. Maybe everyone that drives should review that short film.
One thing that I really noticed was that the the cars were shit back them. Even though they were large they ripped apart easily. I never thought I would say this but Ralph Nader did some good work when it came to automobile safety.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,024 Posts
gmule said:
I did as well. A profound thing happened yesterday because of it. I didn't answer the phone when it rang in the car. Maybe everyone that drives should review that short film.
One thing that I really noticed was that the the cars were shit back them. Even though they were large they ripped apart easily. I never thought I would say this but Ralph Nader did some good work when it came to automobile safety.
Responding to this from my phone while driving. {cool}
 
G

·
Proof that women are merceneries.  In the second one at 25 or so the cop asks her how losing her husband in that accident will affect her family. She basically says "I'll have to go to work to pay for everything now''  Who cares if the poor bastid's dead, where's the money? Geez, cold hearted wenches. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
watched em both,kinda creepy but i like stuff like that felt bad for the cars.not gonna change my driving habits cant set the road on fire with a 318 stock.my wifes chevy with a manual trans hates to drive with me :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
502 Posts
lugnuts said:
Proof that women are merceneries. In the second one at 25 or so the cop asks her how losing her husband in that accident will affect her family. She basically says "I'll have to go to work to pay for everything now'' Who cares if the poor bastid's dead, where's the money? Geez, cold hearted wenches. ;D
My dad would ask "how long did you have to be married to figure that out". I would say that this is just another example of the political correctness of todays` society. :mad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,598 Posts
gmule said:
One thing that I really noticed was that the the cars were shit back them. Even though they were large they ripped apart easily. I never thought I would say this but Ralph Nader did some good work when it came to automobile safety.
The brain trust is going to disagree with you, just like they dispute the "old car vs new car" crash test last year. "oh it was staged" "oh its fake" ect ect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,024 Posts
s ǝoɾ said:
The brain trust is going to disagree with you, just like they dispute the "old car vs new car" crash test last year. "oh it was staged" "oh its fake" ect ect.
Next RCConspiracy- the "brain trust" isn't really that brainy, or trustworthy. Discuss.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top