Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still alive and kicking. Just got involved in other things, but I am still around. Hopefully now that the weather is starting to change, I can get back to working on the RC again. Still driving so time sucks, but the family and I doing good, and in good health. Some of you I am still in contact with on a weekly basis. Others, I haven't talk to in a long time.Work has been keeping me pretty busy, which is a good thing. I see the site has gone through some changes, and peeps have come and gone. But yes I'm still around.

Rob

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Good to hear from you. Hang in there.

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Skip! Man it's good to see some familiar faces. You know I haven't seen Texas at all this year? In fact, I haven't been to Texas in probably 6 months. It sucks. Hope you guys are doing better. You were going through some rough times the last time I was on here. Everything ok with you guys?

Rob

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
For the most part we are doing better. The wife still has her job. (thank God). I've started a job finally that my turn into something good for me. Our son is still looking tho. I intend to spend part of the day researching things for him and trying to point him in the right direction. Like so many of the younger adults they lack experience and job search skills. He told me last night he'd take most anything. He feels so useless and is discouraged. He's a good person, just needs a helping hand. Going to make some calls to people I know. Sonn as Joe gets back I may be able to help him as well. Need a copy of his resume and what he's looking for. Heck, maybe I need to become a job recruiter or something.  ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts