Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes along with the "kick the chapter in a$$ thread". Ian & I went out on a little scouting trip yesterday. We went up to Goat Mountain & checked out a few trails, & to see if I could get stuck to try out my new winch. We didn't get stuck, but we had a mighty fun time anyway.

Come on people, this chapter is really slacking. Does any one even come to the chapter board & check it out anymore? I guess what I'm trying to say is, let's get out on the trail & have some fun.

Bring the pups, they make excellent "depth indicators" ;D

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Aint I a great photographer?

Bri, isnt that third pic from our previous outing at sweethome? ;D

BTW, she didnt kill me ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to my peeps at Nat'l Geo, they want to see more of your work. ;D Nice work on the camera{cool}.Next time, try not to be so careless with the equipment({bigeyes}OH CRAP!!{bigeyes})

Yup, the 3rd pic is from seewthome, but it's a cool one, so I thought I'd throw it in .

Glad you're still with us, I was gonna call, but I thought I might have already got you in enough trouble, being a bad influence & whatnot ::) ;).

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would do it, but the wife & I are going camping in central OR. She took a 4 day weekend. Maybe a little later in the summer.

How many people are there in this little chapter? I would really like to see a trail run with several vehicles, say 5+. I think that would be fun. Anybody??

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe, our chapter rocks!!! :-\

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
well, technically speaking, I think we have 10 or 12 members, but I dont have most of their phone #s (hint hint)

Loy, I talked to my wife about this weekend, and she sounded interested. I need to find out if I get paid on friday (I have 3 dollars right now)

Give me a call tonight if ya like, I should be home after 5. (sorry I didnt call ya back, my phone card ran out and we dont have long distance)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.