1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
660 Posts
there has to be someone who can go check this out for you this weekend. come on guys post up if you can get free to check it out.

sharkbait, if you can go ahead and get his contact info that way if someone is free to do it you will already have the necessary info.

·
Registered
537 Posts
You have the VIN listed in the posting. Do a Carfax if you are interested. Does anyone know where in Phoenix this dealer is located?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I'll be in town this weekend the Jeeps broken so I'm not going to Crown King I can check it if needed I've got the time off work Wyatt 602.400.0144

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i've seen this truck many many times, havent had the chance to go check it out yet though, i'll stop by tomarrow and check it out.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Not a 4x4, but a friend has a 69? yellow and white 3/4 ton with 67 RT 440 in it, as well as a 5 spd. with OD tranny that he got out of a commercial truck. Drive train had about 70K miles since rebuild, body is rusting away, mostly the cab if I remember correctly.
This is in SE Idaho. Truck is for sale.....
I used to borrow his truck once a year with a 10.5' camper on it to take to family reunions. Climbing the long 6% grades on the way to Island Park, ID (near Yellowstone NP) I would just take it out of OD and pass all the cars and trucks that had passed me back on the flat roads.
He claimed up to 17 MPG cruising empty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts