Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is my sons Fiero, 2.5 Liter 4 cyl, 4 speed with my Grand Voyager behind it. The RC behind my Fiero in pic 2 is mine also. Without the running boards.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
the mini van goes faster than the roach driven fireball, LMAO

{smoke}

·
Registered
147 Posts
I know a guy who has a 350 cid in one of these. there is a kit for it.It is amazing to hear it coming(sounds real nice)and turn around and see a feiro is making that clean roar.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right willie, the minivan is faster than the boys Fiero but it will only keep up with mine. I think if the van had an overdrive it would out run my Fiero. Bosch +4's and a K&N filter will do wonders for a mini-van ;D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I'll I have to say is

I guess whatever makes you happy ;D

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
KCIN5 said:
I'll I have to say is

I guess whatever make you happy ;D
that blue guy up there spewing kills me i lmfao for a minute atleast

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Despite some other's rude comments... :-\ :)...it's nice to see another Fiero on the board. And yes, the mini-van is faster than the stock 4-cyl Fiero, but it will never handle as well. :eek:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Ramtuff said:
Despite some other's rude comments... :-\ :)...it's nice to see another Fiero on the board. And yes, the mini-van is faster than the stock 4-cyl Fiero, but it will never handle as well. :eek:
I was just kidding I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
KCIN5 said:
Ramtuff said:
I was just kidding I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry.
I know. I was just messing with ya a little bit. ;D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice RC in the background!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's been a while and we have traded a few vehicles and aquired a couple so I though I would post some pics of the new ones. Everything in the above pics is gone except the RC that appears in the background of a couple. The first is a side shot of the Explorer my wife had to have ;D

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My son traded his Fiero, which wasn't running, for this 1973 Dart Swinger, which did, sort of. After playing around a couple hours and changing carbs it fired right up and ran like a new engine.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heres his engine with the Holley we swapped on so it'll run. It's a 318, 904, and it has a 7 3/4 rear right now (I think). We'll be swapping an A body 8 3/4 rear with a sure grip and some 3.90's I scored for $100 in the near future ;D It oughta scream when we get done, it runs damn good now.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I like fieros, I think they representing an interesting design change. They are one of the best ever kit car platforms, and my friend is just about finished with his 355 Ferrari rebody, and it has a northstar V8 in it. That thing will be seriously fast then, faster than the actual ferrari LOL

He named it theh "Fiarari" after I kept saying it LOL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts