Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I am looking for a cheap set of RCC shackles for the front atleast.  I at the moment can not afford Jungles set up, even tho they are worth it.  I am just looking for someone that upgraded to his or another, and want to get rid of their stuff.  I currently do not have the equipment to design me a set, but it is going to be needed for my heavy Powerwagon after what I seen at Disney this weekend.  If you got a set or know someone that will sell some for a good price, point me in the right direction.  Thanks for reading

Aaron

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i have a set i had made awhile ago they are "off" a bit on the bolt holes but do fit and the welds are slopy as hell. if i keep them i plan to grind them down and reweld

JC

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested if you want to let them go, and if the price is right :)  I appreciate it, just looking to get the ol dodge a little closer to being able to wheel.  Right now its a 6k lb yard ornament, and here soon it will be a 6k lb road truck

·
Registered
684 Posts
Don't lose faith in me, Aaron...still gonna ship ya those rear brackets...finances have been rollercoaster-like....

Frank

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not man, These are the front shackles I believe.  I told you I would send you some cash dude.  But I hope everything is alright man if you need anything let me know.

·
Registered
684 Posts
LOL, I need a weekend of wheeling more than anything at this point....U see my post in the ram jam section?

Frank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts