Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a Dana 9.25 rear end for my 1992 RC. The only yrs that will work is a 1991-93. It was available in D,W, and RC's. I am looking for a 9.25 only. The Dana 8.75 is much more popular. The easiest way to tell them apart is the smaller rear has a 10 bolt round diff cover. The Dana 9.25 has a 12 bolt stop sign looking cover. I need 3.54 ratio and would hope to find a LS diff rear but will consider anything at this point. I need something within 200 miles of zip 25402. Please let me know what you have? Please email as I am not on here that often. [email protected]  Thanks RCcentral

Robert
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,530 Posts
I'll very likely have both the front D44 and rear 9-1/4 for sale soon, bit of a haul tho.  Both are currently under my '93 RC, 3.55 ratio, rear is a lim slip, and the factory alloy wheels/tires go with.

$600 for all of it, but I don't want to sell them separate - sorry man :-\.

- Sam

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
can't help out with getting you an axle as the only one I have is early 80's and not set up for ABS. have you tried www.car-part.com ? i've located a ton of parts off that locater site 8)

on a side note the 9.25 axle is not built by Dana.....it is a Chrysler Corp axle, same goes for the 8.25 and 8.75 axles.

only your front 44 is a Dana axle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts