Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okok, its not the dodge but I thought some of you guys may want to come out anyway. we are going to be swapping the trans and tcase out of the toyota and possibly installing my locker. I will get some directions to the house where we are doing it as well as a more definite time, but probably starting mid to late morning. It is in the vicinity of 7th st and union hills. it will probably be an all day thing. everyone is free to drop by and offer support or just join in the bs'n that will undoubtedly taking place.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i'm gonna be road-trippin it in the rx7 that weekend, but if that plan falls through (it did last time) i'll be there

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well we did the trans swap yesterday. we had a few hang ups and had to make several trips to the parts store but got it all done. overall it took about 9 hours. it made for a very long day, but it was well worth to be able to shift into 2nd gear without a fight and not hearing that damn whining sound all the time. we still didn't get a chance to put in the locker but will hopefully do that this coming weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts