Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did NJ chapter die? My son and I just got his 1988 RC back running with a 1995 5.2L swap I have pics will post tomorrow. Runs just needs slight timing. Will give details about swap and everything.... Please let me know if jersey group died or is part of another state now. Thanks.

·
Administrator
62,315 Posts
For the main part, all the state chapters have died. Economy, life issues, sold the old truck, many reasons. I think most folks use the show unread posts link, rather then search each individual section.

Post wherever you feel best, someone will still see it.

Welcome back.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. i'll keep that in mind.

·
Registered
52,879 Posts
Well you just activated it again.  LOL............  :p

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
The NJ chapter was dead long before 2014. Members drove away the former chapter leader and the same people then didn’t do anything to keep the chapter alive. I tried to take the reigns years ago but without a membership to vote on a new leader there wasn’t anything to do.

·
Administrator
62,315 Posts
RED90RC said:
The NJ chapter was dead long before 2014. Members drove away the former chapter leader and the same people then didn't do anything to keep the chapter alive. I tried to take the reigns years ago but without a membership to vote on a new leader there wasn't anything to do.
Well, look who dropped by. {wave}

Good to see you, stick around and have some coffee.

·
Registered
52,879 Posts
SuperBurban said:
Well, look who dropped by. {wave}

Good to see you, stick around and have some coffee.
{wave}

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.