Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know of any company that makes superchargers for older Dodge 360s? I've always wondered what my beast would look like with a huge birdcatcher stickin outta the hood....But I don't feel like shellin out about $1000 to $5000 for a 440. Lemme know. Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
15 Posts
i do belive both holley and wiend both make a small huffer for the small block mopar. also check with kenney bell. ive seen them so some one makes them you wont see them in ads or summit but if you call and ask they can help you out.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
COOOLNESS!!!! YEEEHAAWWW!!!!! That frickin rules man!!! I hear chicks dig superchargers too!!! YESS!! Maybe after I buy one and get my truck going good, then I can get a girly friend!! Jk. No, but that's good news for once. Thanks

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mopar-larry said:
i do belive both holley and wiend both make a small huffer for the small block mopar. also check with kenney bell. ive seen them so some one makes them you wont see them in ads or summit but if you call and ask they can help you out.
Well, I checked all those sites, and didn't find squat for and older 70's 360. Only thing I really found for a small block dodge was for the newer magnums (yuck). Sorry, I don't trust the newer engines as much as the older ones. Some phobia I have...whatever. NE ways, ML, you said you've seen them before? What were they in? From what I gather, they were either in a newew dodge, or someone did a swap into their beast, THEN threw a supercharger on. Now, nuthin wrong with that, BUT, I don't have money to swap heads and a manifold as well as a pulley system. Oh well, looks like I'll have to go with natural carb the whole way....darn, I really wanted a supercharger too. :\'(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts