Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to get working wipers on my 74 Powerwagon, and just got the motor working, but all the connecting linkedge was all off in the cowl area. I got new attachment bushing, and got the long,left, to right arm on, but haveing a problem with the short one. One side of the arm has an angle in it, and the other is straight. Any one know what side attaches to the motor? Thanks.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Hmm...I know Chump has the FSM maybe he can post a break down of how it goes together froman FSM . If i had to guess the angle piece goes to passenger wiper i think can't remember for sure though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the arm I am talking about seems to go from the motor to the left side pivit. The pas side one was the only one still attached. I have the manual, and it shows the links, but does not show the bend in short arm.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the arm I am talking about seems to go from the motor to the left side pivit. The pas side one was the only one still attached. I have the manual, and it shows the links, but does not show the bend in short arm.

·
7,995 Posts
On my 77 there is a short arm(4" or so) that mount to the motor shaft and the bend in it goes up towards the windshield and with the motor and wipers in the park position it points straight to the left.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks you the help all. Got to get this thing together. A plow truck with out wipers is NO fun. Plus I want to get it put on the road for this spring. Now onto the lights..................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.