Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get a rear window seal for a 68 dart???? some ahole that will remain nameless (my neighbor) decided i pissed her off enough to break out a few windows on 2 of my cars. rear window being one of them... luckily i have a window but no seal for it.... i need ot get one soon before parking enforcement decides theya re junk vehicals and tows them.... any h elp is greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Did she actaully tear the steals, can't they be reused...?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
their over 30 yrs old.... i dont want these things comming back to me after i sell em due to a window leak.... my 71 had a rear window busted out and it still leaks... because the seal is old and brittle so it doesn't seal taht well at all... and the one on the 68 is well.... from 68...

·
7,995 Posts
Try contacting these dudes...if that doesnt work than get back to me. :)
www.laysons.com
www.jimsautoparts.com/weathers.htm

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have laysons catalog and they only show parts for 2drs..... i will email them and see what they say but most likly they wont have it. i have an email in to JC Auto to see if they ahve one. i will try the other place... thanx for the info chump!

·
7,995 Posts
If you look at the old weatherstrip see if you can find a part number on it...might be another way to track one down. :)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
as soon as i have time to take it out i will definatley look for one. right now i an tryin to get my truck goin so i have wheels PLUS lookin for a house.... for the time being i have a car cover over it so hopefully that will help keep at least some water out....

·
Registered
153 Posts
YearOne? Dodge? I'm sure they are being made...someware. Check your local autoglass shop. They're probalbly the same from 67-69 and maybe all the way till 76 or so.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the window is the same but the problem is no one, that i have found yet, makes a seal for a non vynil top 4dr car. year one only hasw 2dr, and dodge went NS1 on that seal in 77 trust me i have tried....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts