Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will a dana 60 or 70 not sure for sure witch one it is fit under a 88 r/c want to know cause it has the 4.56 gears I want to switch and if I got a rear end already with those gears I got to do the front only and it will save money and time thanks oh yea its a 1 ton axel
thanks
ken-e

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
It should be a pretty much bolt and go deal if the axle came out of a Dodge, if not you'll need to weld on new spring pearches and shock mounts. You might need a new driveshaft tho because the 60 or 70 in your case has the bigger u-joints.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the shock mounts are on the plate that comes off when you pull off the u - bolts and im gona call and see if this rear end did really come off a dodge
thanks
ken

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the shock mounts are on the plate that comes off when you pull off the u - bolts and im gona call and see if this rear end did really come off a dodge
thanks
ken

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is there and echo in here??
ok I called the guy about the rear end and I did come off a dodge now as far as the u-joints go if they are not the same will the coupler that the u-joint bolts up to interchange with the 9 1/4??
ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts