Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
This may not be the solution for everyone, especially if you're doing a stock type restoration but I wanted easy access and for less than 10 bucks it's a no brainer.
Eric

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I got the worst of it cleaned out with a shop vac and a soft tooth brush. I'll probably try to find an aerosol can of something to clean it out better between the fins.
Eric

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Also, the last couple days I've been working on my barn. It is the storage and will be somewhat of a work shop for my trucks etc. I ran electric and water to the barn and also to my shed. It has been nasty hot the last couple days so it's been miserable work but everything is basically done other than getting lights and outlets installed.

Sky Cloud Plant Tree Natural landscape

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
As you can see, we had a pretty good storm last night and the trampoline didn't make it!
Eric

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Ordered them from Amazon. I couldn't find them locally. I got 2 for 14 bucks. Figured I would probably do the same to my ramcharger. I think I searched deck plate and they popped up.
Eric

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Cool! I've done several like this over the years. Good to see I'm not the only one! Lol
Eric

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I have something similar. But, I believe the plate screws in and out. I just haven't installed it yet in the RC...Among a few things I haven't installed yet. Some day.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
This may not be the solution for everyone, especially if you're doing a stock type restoration but I wanted easy access and for less than 10 bucks it's a no brainer.
Eric
I have never seen a stock type restoration on trucks like ours.
And why?
They're trucks... not Hemi Cuda convertibles.

·
Registered
1989 Dodge Ramcharger 4x4
56 Posts
Looks good to me. Anything that makes routine maintenance (or hell, any maintenance) easier, is a good mod in my book.

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Awesome! Now that is a full heater box! We should start a thread on the most impressive finds when we open up the box!
Eric

·
Registered
810 Posts
that must be why I smell nature… I know mine HAS to be full.

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
It's an easy fix! Took me about 15 minutes.
Eric

61 - 78 of 78 Posts