Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone, Jenn is finally coming home tomorrow. She got to Ft. Bliss last week and will be leaving on a bus tomorrow morning and should be here about 1 or so. We aren't sure if she will be home permanently or not, but at least until the 1st of the year. I will just be glad to have her home. As you can realize I am anxious like a kid on Christmas Eve. Today is taking forever - when did they put 90 minutes in an hour?? Oh well. The waiting will all be over when she gets off that bus. Not quite sure how I made it through the last 6 months. Thanks to you guys for supporting us and just the idea of knowing you are there if we need you helps more than you know. (You guys know who you are, I would mention names but I would inevitably forget someone). Thanks again

Sincerely
Ryan

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
thats awesome!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Woohoo!! This is great news, Ryan! Does this mean that Jenn will be able to go to Moab with us?! I hope so!

Okay, lock the doors, unplug the phones, close the blinds...and have fun making up for lost time! Contact us once again when you come up for air! ;D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already got a shipment of gatorade on the way along with a rented oxygen tank. I should probably give my neighbors movie tickets or something, wouldn't want to corrupt their kids at such a young age. Oh well, I'll just tell them that my wife and I are REALLY religious and very loud about it.

As far as Moab goes, I am still waiting to hear from my family on when my Grandpa's b-day party is. It looks like it will be the first weekend in October, but its not set in stone. My family is kinda draggin their feet on it. Hopefully I will know by this weekend. I did tell Jenn about Moab and she was pretty excited about goin.

·
Registered
509 Posts
AZ_BearFan said:
I already got a shipment of gatorade on the way along with a rented oxygen tank. I should probably give my neighbors movie tickets or something, wouldn't want to corrupt their kids at such a young age. Oh well, I'll just tell them that my wife and I are REALLY religious and very loud about it.
LMAO,Hope nobody gets hurt! Remember,no matter how hard you try,you can never fully catch up.............

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey, belated but major congrats! Guess we won't hear from you for a while anyhow!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.