Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went wheeling, did alot of winching, got used to leaving it in neutral, forgot the cable was not hooked up...

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
was lots of fun to drive the rest of the way out of the tight trail...

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And then home 10 miles in the rain around midnight...

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was sort of fun driving around a couple days later with the door completly off though. I never thought I would say this but I miss my side step.

Attachments

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
My wife could do damage like that pulling out of our apartment complex ;)

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Me think I need to fix mine!!!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Believe it or not we were able to go back and find the latch for the wing window, it was a little buried but we found it...
I still say the hill got the worst of it 8)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Damn! That look's like it really hurt!

·
5,141 Posts
What the heck happened?

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Rolled back with the door open?? :-\

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
scratch and dent said:
It was sort of fun driving around a couple days later with the door completly off though. I never thought I would say this but I miss my side step.
You don't miss the door ?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I missed the door, it has been since replaced (I will post pics)
I did post about the whole thing right after it happened but it was a novel and i don't think many people read it. Basically I got stupid on this hill i was trying to winch up. I thought i winched far enough to make another run so we pulled in the cable and tried for the rest of the hill, made it about 5 feet forward then about 10 back and hung up pretty well on a rock. I had been winching and it was late so i didn't think twice and left it in neutral as i got out to look under the truck, leaving the door open. I got out looked under the truck didin't see much, started to walk away to kinda think it through and turned around just in time to see the truck start rolling down the hill backwards. You can guess what i was yelling at that point. Luckily my winch man was still in the pass side (his son and my roommate were in the back) and he got his foot over and on the brake but the nearest tree had all ready introduced the door to the fender, and the window glass to the forest floor. It was a monday night and we got out of the woods at around 11:30... it was a long week that week.

·
Registered
29,139 Posts
at least yer door opens / mines shut forever / but I have a door / so I must be luck / I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL / / LMAO

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
just seeing that pic brought a tear to the corner of my eye

1 - 15 of 15 Posts