Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that not all replys are sent to my email notifing me of a new post. I think on the old board it didn't matter which reply button was hit. I seems that if someone doesn't click on the reply button of your own comment that you won't be notified about the comments below your own. Does this make sense to anyone? I does to me it is just hard to explain. Can it be fixed?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that is what I think is happening. I can't figure out any other reason that I would not be notified 5 times if there were 5 new posts, that is what the old board did. I have looked at some posts and found new replys that I was not notified about. Or maybe it justs works different that the old board.

Thanks,

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know it doesn't notify me of my own posts. Maybe it is only sending 1 notification for a group of posts, I don't know. I just know I don't get all the notifications.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found a instance where I have not been notified of new posts. I posted to the TOOLS post on the discussion board and there are around 10 new posts that I have not been notified about. I thought I was right, I have proof now, although I do not know what causes the non-notification

Thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts