Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Who would be the worst possible 2012 GOP Presidential candidate?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good question, huh?  Something to think about unless we really want four more years of NWObama.  LOL  ;D

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gmule said:
All of the above choices suck
I added that particular choice to the poll, Greg. :)

Try to pick one, however, if you can. LOL ;D

G

·
The trouble is that a decent person won't put up with the crap goes on during elections to toss their hat into the ring.

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gmule said:
The trouble is that a decent person won't put up with the crap goes on during elections to toss their hat into the ring.
Well, there is one guy who might, but I'll do my damndest not to mention his name in this particular thread. LOL :-X

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hybrid 1ton said:
You two want some "alone" time?
LOL Pat!!! If we want any lip from you, we'll get it off our zippers. ;D

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hybrid 1ton said:
I hope Rick Perry is the illegitimate love child of Rick Springfield and Steve Perry, cause that's who I chose.
Between Perry and Romney, it'll definitely be a hard-fought battle over who has the nicest head of hair. ::)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
Good question, huh? Something to think about unless we really want four more years of NWObama. LOL ;D
Well Pete we know you arent going to support the GOP nominee anyway so why bring it up?Theyre all the same anyway right?Republicrats and democans?Two sides of the same coin?Are you changing your ways and considering not supporting some third party guy this time who's destined to get .01% of the vote like your default candidate chuck baldwin last time?Have you abandoned your fantasy that your hero from texas is going to suddenly 'catch fire with the people'? ???

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Whhoooh Hooh!!

I voted Lindsey Graham was the worst.  Looks like I'm in the main stream here for a little while. Until the sheeple vote all of the above since they think that will be the most centrist view. 

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
All of them stink, but then again, I don't know if we can ever truely have a great president anymore.  Everybody is so corrupt anyways.

·
Registered
22,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imbobbbb said:
Well Pete we know you arent going to support the GOP nominee anyway so why bring it up?Theyre all the same anyway right?Republicrats and democans?Two sides of the same coin?Are you changing your ways and considering not supporting some third party guy this time who's destined to get .01% of the vote like your default candidate chuck baldwin last time?Have you abandoned your fantasy that your hero from texas is going to suddenly 'catch fire with the people'? ???
Honestly Bob, I don't know who'll I be voting for yet. ;) :) ;D

·
Registered
904 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
Me either; or even which "party" yet; but from what I know of the people listed I think that Sarah would be the "least-worst" at this point.
all I know is I DID NOT VOTE for the idiot we have now; worse than anything I think, would be the guy we have in there now, to be re elected. (I know he is part of the "other" party, which wasn't part of the poll)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
PowerWagonPete said:
Well Pete,I suppose your willingness to at least consider a republican is progress. :) :eek:Sometimes the 'lesser of two evils' really,really,is the LESSER of two evils ;D

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
Lesser evil is still evil, all of the above are NWO stooges, no sense rationalizing it to yourself thru quantatative easing of evils ,, if you settle for less,, again,, then the Not so United, States will get less real leadership and more fascist (corporate globalist governing hybrid) control.

Seems even little Sarah P, who is outwardly cast as the least evil, is related to the money masters and globalists , shes another 10th cousin,, Just like Ubama and Cheney and Geedubbya, (ask Lynne C) Who'da thunk it? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/sarah-palin/3161998/Sarah-Palin-related-to-Princess-Diana-and-Franklin-D-Roosevelt.html

It just urks me to no end every time they report about another relative in global leadership. I think she was installed into the TEA party movement to assist in steering it in a preferred direction.

Again, and without hesitation I will vote for the Best person for the job and let the communisim fall where it may,, I know I will have done the right thing even if they only have .01 chance of winning, I will settle for nothing but the best for my country,, I wish more people could do the same. I will do that because the current system (which is not currently the American way) has to catastrophically fail in order to be fixed, we have passed the point and breeched the edge of the cliff, we are hanging by a pinky finger and fixing to fall fast, everyone on that list will step on our finger as we plunge to our demise.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts