Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up an 85 Crew Cab.  Has Dana 60s, a 727 and a 205 Transfer case.  The cab is in better shape than the cab on my crew.  I've found 3 rust spots on it.  It has a clear title.  Good windshield.  post if interested and I'll start putting pictures up.  If someone wants to build a crew I think this truck is a good starting point.  $1200 firm.  If it doesn't sell then it will be cannibalized for my other trucks, which was my original plan.  Its just a fairly clean old ranch truck that's good enough to deserve to be fixed up.  Its already on a trailer, ready to go!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Need more info...pics as well....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hatefords2 said:
Pics are always good. I would like to see interior pics. What size engine and does it start up? There is a 70's crew cab on Craigslist http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/pts/1731179589.html , but too old for use on my 80's RC's I think. I am currently weighing my options. I am looking for some low gear axles 4.56 and lift kit that will fit my 87 Ramcharger and a 360 wouldn't hurt either.
Most of the parts on that crew will interchange. The biggest difference is body and interior parts. That front Dana 60 in that truck is from the 80s anyway.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I'd take it if you were closer.  Wouldn't happen to know anyone that comes up this way would you?

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts
Long bed, short bed? A/C PS, PLs? What engine?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, got the pics but have to wait to get to work to resize.  Unless someone wants me to send them to them so they can post them for me. I go back to work Wednesday.  I am probably just going to tear the truck apart for my own devices soon. 

·
Premium Member
12,766 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
shoot me some pics.... looking to build a crew cab.... was thinkin of getting the one on craigslist but the guy doesnt want to send me more pics.... it a long drive just to go and see it... but your sounds like a better deal......
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts