Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a head count sort of to see just who and how many are going. We are hoping to have a community fish fry one night. Who can help with fish, sids ect.

I'll be there with my son. And right now 2 others. I have some catfish, Red Fish, deer meat, links, hot dogs.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I will be there.  It's not determined if any family will be able to come yet.  I'll have one of the deep fryers, misc. food, and the fire pit.  I'll bring potatoes to fry with the fish.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Myself and the better half will be there we have some fish not much that we will bring, Both brother in laws are coming and bringing the family. One of them might even have a RC to wheel. Going to try to get some more fish.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I need reservations for 3.   ;D ;D  We will bring small generator & need tent space for 2.  Daughter is determined to have her own house...  ::)

We wont be a burden on anyone.. (Girls dont eat fish)  Just there to watch the show..LOL ;D

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
My nephews will be there The same ones that were there last time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
ill be there just me and my tent

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James said he was coming. Need to call him tonight and check on the progress of his truck. He has it in the shop getting some fine tuning done. Some friends we wheel with are going as well Travis and Linda w/their son.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Nick posted on the other thread.  He will be there with the travel trailer and probably 2 daughters.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Well guys, gotta bow out of this one.  Lots going on, and need to replace u-joints in rear shaft and both in the front axle, that's what was popping last time. Too much to do, not enough time or cash right now.  Lots on the home front I have to take care of, not good.  Have fun, hopefully I'll get to catch up with you guys next time.

Mike

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Mike.. Hate to hear that but you take care of bidness...LOL  We will have plenty of pics & vids posted....

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
Sorry to hear you can't make it, your going to be missed.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You will be missed my friend and it won't be the same without you. Take care of what you have to. We know home things must come first. Could be my last trip for a couple months.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I know this is my last trip.. got to tear down the 01 dodge top end after this run.... 

·
Registered
25 Posts
Are we going to camp in same spot as last time? Ron was going to post this ? today but must have forgot. It doesn't matter to me, i think my camper will go where ever your trailers will, except for maybe Ron's.
nick

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
doesn't matter to me... yall will be there befor us.... we won't leave here till after probabily 4pm..  that puts us there around 6-6:30pm...

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Same place ought to work with as many that are going.  Be my last trip for a bit as we are getting rid of the Ford and will have to find a way to get another tow vehicle. Although James and I have come up with an idea.  I can always take the Sammi behind the RC or just take the RC. Who knows.

·
Premium Member
1,724 Posts
RCC official Stir stick said:
I know this is my last trip.. got to tear down the 01 dodge top end after this run....
I would like to make 1 more this year, maybe a beach run. I am not going to be able to make Ram Jam at this time.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
If I count this right, we should have at least 8 trucks, a few four wheelers and a total of about 20 people. {pc}

Last forecast I looked at had removed rain percentages from the weekend. Friday was to be high of 94 with only up to 85 on Saturday. {cool}

I don't see how it could be any better unless it rained to make some more mud for Skip to take a tire off in. {cruise}

Lilbigtxn has never had his truck anyplace except Soggy Bottom. This should be a real learning experience. (maybe for us all) ;D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.