Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok, I am pretty sure I am going now. Plan on leaving here about 4pm Friday. Bad thing is I will have to leave Saturday evening sometime.

Randall

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
I, regretifully will not be attending....

I spent too much money getting the truck ready for ram jam....damn rust!!!!!

the costs of the problems and side tracks drove up the cost and i forgot the cost of the alignment and then the new tires!!

Will start saving for next year.

Have a beer for me!

Pat

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
Thanks Sam....

We (me, my wife, and daughter) were all looking forward to the trip. At this point in the game, I have cancelled my vacation, so it is a definate no go. We came to the decision and it was a tough one to make. We also have one hell of a schedule coming up over the next 2 months...i dont think that we will be home more than one weekend, starting this weekend (wife and daughter on a girl scouts camping trip)

We have also decided to try to make the best of the bad situation. We are having a bbq on that Sunday. We are actually turning that bbq into a mini block party for the building we live in. that should be some fun. If anyone is near by and also is not heading to ramjam, drop me a line as you are more than invited.

Thanks

Pat

·
Registered
944 Posts
You can count on GP and I being there. Any more details yet, Sam? What night, where, etc.?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey jeff.....did you get your name from a hammer? It just struck me yesterday when I was at sears and saw an Estwing hammer. ;D

Randall

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
hey sam...i was gonna bring that up too..... maybe a dinner one night, then a kind of introduction of the who's who of RCC? sounds good. i'll be there friday night, after air force cop training. :mad: they dumped that on me a the last moment. but, i'll be there! laters!

jeff

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL!! It'll be nice to finally meet everyone ;D

Randall

·
Super Moderator
8,516 Posts
I'll be there. ;D

·
Super Moderator
9,459 Posts
I'm still good to go... hope to be there Friday sometime, if not Thursday late.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Unless something stops my PW from running, Im planning on attending.

BTW, will there be a trail run, etc.? im not really into the trench, but its fun to watch.

·
Super Moderator
9,459 Posts
;D this was started for the 2002 RJ, but I see no reason to not continue it for 2003.
SO
I will be there... 'good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise'...
AND
I will bring green chile, red chile, salsa and tostadas (chips), and some Sierra Blanca Nut Brown and Pale Ale (local microbrewery).

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
2003 is still a long way off but i plan on being there. maybye i'll do evryone a favour and the wife to muzzel me before i get there. ;D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I will bring green chile, red chile, salsa and tostadas (chips), and some Sierra Blanca Nut Brown and Pale Ale (local microbrewery).
Ummmm... you'll be parking next to me again? MMMMmmmMMM!!
You bringing your own rig this time? or are you thumbin it again?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts