Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a hard time passing on it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Dodge-Ramcharger-/193162363341?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=Hotig83zSzWW1coygINJqMGaMDs%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

Talk about your storage find a one owner 1975 dodge ram charger. 318 727 torqueflight transmission 4X4
Options include air conditioning, original push button AM radio power front disk brakes, power steering, with original 65,000 miles. original orange paint. original body. Door panels and dash has survived. The seats could use some attention. truck NEVER HAD RUST or any type of rust repair it's been in Vegas since new. No accidents or fender benders. No primer or body filler spots. All solid. there's no sagging of the doors, there's no rusted floor pans or rocker panels. no broken glass. as you could see the body was never wrecked or took it apart. I bought a new car in 1992 and put this one in storage and it's been sitting there ever since. I lost the paper work through the years, I'm selling it with a notarized bill of sale. I'm willing to sign any necessary documents it may need when sold. If you have any questions please contact me. If youd like to make me and offer and buy it now let me know I'd love to do buisness.

Attachments

·
Registered
52,875 Posts
DANG!  :eek:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya I loved that faded orange but would have wanted to see it in person for rust and bondo. PG

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
blocks6v5d said:
plus the interior was toast, i mean bad
Seats are mismatched, wrong color and wasted but the rest of it looked fine to me. Door panels, gauge surround, glove box all there and all basic black. Hose down the inch of sand and find some seats is a lot easier than doing floor pans / rockers / quarter patches.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,156 Posts
PGG said:
Ya I loved that faded orange but would have wanted to see it in person for rust and bondo. PG
I see enough over spray to believe it's been repainted. As for rust, this thing qualifies as spotless in this part of the world. I'm kinda tempted to say final sale price was kinda high for a parked for a decade project but I'd have a hard time passing if I was in the market.

Attachments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My last rust free purchase need four fenders! Hahaha I love buying 12 year old pictures the day after it was last repainted! Still a great half door Trailduster I got but man I knew it was too good to be true.

RWG75 said:
I see enough over spray to believe it's been repainted. As for rust, this thing qualifies as spotless in this part of the world. I'm kinda tempted to say final sale price was kinda high for a parked for a decade project but I'd have a hard time passing if I was in the market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.