Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting everones screen names in the video (was a complant about the last one) I need to know who all was there I wasn't there on the last day and I know a few showed up late so if you can help.

Here are the names I have so far...
SaMiaM

Mike 4X4Neb
Yankeeheck79
Dodge88
TheRamchargerkid
wanabcarnagedriver
Truckchick
Samsgurl
RCC Grandma
Captin Carnage
Mopartech
manic mechanic
Grasshopper
Cooter
TIKLTHS
Jeepguy
PlumCrazyBarney
Ratpoison
Mopar_Jamie
Chrysler300le
PowerWagonCowboy

Sorry if I for got you but I'm bad with names.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok THnx Sam. Do you have any pics from you or any of your family that you would like to be in the video?

Scott

I have just over 10 hours into the editing of the video os far and I'm just on the start.lol

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I only have a few pics, but I do have all the video and photos from my cousin. I think I was supppose to send them to you, is that right?
Yes please I can always use more stuff.
Would the cousin that toke the video and pics be rcwannabe? I'm giveing everone credit for taking pics and things.

You can send me any pics and stuff to [email protected] and [email protected] even [email protected]

My RCC e-mail isn't working.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it would be best to use the netscape one it's empty.

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RCC_SaMiaM said:
yes, it would be rcwannabe. These things are pretty large, what are you limits on mailbox size?
5MB

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can you uplaod them to someplace I can get them?

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok thnx. I'll get them when I get off work.

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so far the ram Jam video is over 17 minutes and I'm just about done with pics. it looks like I may be able to get just over an hour out of it as it sets but things may change. if anyone has pics I could use them. all pics I get are goping in the video unedited. (nothing hidden.lol)

Scott

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Binoc86 said:
I was there too......

BINOC86
OK sorryyour in the credits. whats your name? sorry I'm just trying to place a face name andtruck together that way I make sure I have a pics of your truck in the video.

Scott

·
Registered
0 Posts
He had the black poptop R/C. Check out my pics and you can see a picture of it. It's titled "Binoc86's New Ride".

Randall

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
we were there fri .only to meet all we could !!quinn & alice . she is the one trying to get you to let her have your son///// quinn

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
hey scotty - typo!

YankeeHick79, not "Heck"

dork! j/k, bro. in advance here..... i case no one else has said it....

thanks for doing this! you weren't asked to, but you took it upon yourself to video as much as you could, so that we'd have something to remember it by. hats off to you, scott!

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok bothe of the above have been fixed. and thnx Jeff

Update as of today the video is 90% done all I have to do is add music to the slide show and add a few other things. 28 total hour put into the editting so far and the video is 1 hour 17 minutes with over 200 photos and around 100 vidoe sections.

Scott

1 - 20 of 29 Posts