Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Steve's other ride and man is it forever more cool! I'll just post the pictures and let Stevie boy do all the talking fer ya ;)

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or maybe he can just IM me the specs and I can post em LOL
Here are the specs..I'm jealous now :)

1977 Dodge Power Wagon custom W150 uteline
'73 318 2v stock down to the air filter
NP 435 4-speed
NP 203 full time T-case
Dana 44 front open, 3.55 gears, trussed, relocated shock mounts w/ rancho 9000's
Chrys. 9.25 rear,custom diff guard, Dual rancho rs 5000's, welded gears
3.5" rancho springs up front, droped hangers, longer shackles
2 Add-a-leafs ot back (soon to have a shackle flip)
custom bumpers, and diamond plate bed floor
35" Big O XT's on 15x8 (?) enkie rims (for now)
Green paint, black hood and rockers
Battery re-lacated under the bed
Head man cat, and flow master muffler...

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I purchased this truck from member "racerdave" a couple months ago.
-Steve
PS: That rock is as tall as my 35" tires. Who says you can't go wheelin' in your own drive way? :)

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
NOT_A_BLAZER said:
looks good! kinda reminds me of a green warlock. what are your plans for it?
I'm going to put an Edelbrock Carb& Intake on it, Headers and dual exaust w/ flowmasters. (After I get it through emmissions of course :)) But first it needs a clutch, and T-case bearings. Hopefully in the next couple of months I'll add some swapers, lift the rear more (sits low out back) and some 4.56 gears. :)

·
Registered
2,794 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
extremeflex78 said:
Thanks, I forgot to mention, I also plan on adding a Lunati truck avernger series cam to it.
-Steve

·
Registered
334 Posts
My Baby! Im glad that Steve loves my truck as much as I did/do. I owned that truck for 21 years. My 16 year old cried after Steve left. (So did I ! LOL) If that truck could talk.............

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
So, what's the verdict? is my truck worthy of the truck board?

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Hell yeah it is man !!!!!!!!! I am like jealous got all the right partya in it cept the 4bbl and dual exhaust . you got a nice builder man and hell it is half way there already !!!!! I was wondering if that was Racer Dave's rig u got .

BrianT

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
BrianT said:
Hell yeah it is man !!!!!!!!! I am like jealous got all the right partya in it cept the 4bbl and dual exhaust . you got a nice builder man and hell it is half way there already !!!!! I was wondering if that was Racer Dave's rig u got .

BrianT
Yeah, I should mention, Dave built this truck, and he did an exellent job. I live/drive in the mountians and the 318 is a little sluggish pulling some of the bigger hills. Hopefully the gears and motor mod's will cure this.
-Steve

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
racerdave said:
My Baby! Im glad that Steve loves my truck as much as I did/do. I owned that truck for 21 years. My 16 year old cried after Steve left. (So did I ! LOL) If that truck could talk.............
"If that truck could talk" Do I even want to know? ;D And I still feel kinda bad about buying it. :p
-Steve

1 - 20 of 54 Posts