Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to replace the transfercase coolant line. I recently tried to take it off and twisted it so I need a new one. I'm stumped as to where to get a new one because I've searched and nobody knows what I'm talking about. Its the one that connects to the rear top of the t-case and is mostly a rubber hose, until about 6-10 inches away from the connector. Anybody know?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Dodge 85 RC said:
I need to replace the transfercase coolant line. I recently tried to take it off and twisted it so I need a new one. I'm stumped as to where to get a new one because I've searched and nobody knows what I'm talking about. Its the one that connects to the rear top of the t-case and is mostly a rubber hose, until about 6-10 inches away from the connector. Anybody know?
??? ??? ??? You mean the vent line? T/C's don't have coolant lines...

Matt {peace}

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, its a vent line then, I just assumed that it was a coolant line for the t-case fluid...Anyway, now that I am done sounding like an idiot,lol, where would I get a new one?

·
7,995 Posts
I think this is the vent line that you are talking about?
#47...0118749 Connector, Vent Tube 5/16
#48...Standard Vacuum Hose
#49...4213328 Vent Cap Assembly. Hose End

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea thats it. I really need to get a fsm...My haynes doesn't have that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.