Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in need of the plastic molding clips for the wide chrome around the bottom of my 87 ramcharger. does anyone know where i can get some. i found them one place on the internet for 4.50 a piece. i think a will use screws before i pay that. thanks.

·
7,995 Posts
rustybusterbeagle said:
i am in need of the plastic molding clips for the wide chrome around the bottom of my 87 ramcharger. does anyone know where i can get some. i found them one place on the internet for 4.50 a piece. i think a will use screws before i pay that. thanks.
Look at the old ones and see if you can find a part number stamped on them and post it here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the part no. is 6003519. i checked at the local dealer last night. they want 6.50 each. its just a little piece of plastic. thanks again

·
7,995 Posts
Try these 2 websites if the guys on the board don't have enough extras hanging around. You need to Email them for an exact price but it looks like they will be $3 or below?
www.tenaflyjeepmoparparts.com/index.html
www.galeanasc.com

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
are ya talkin about the white ones that are like 3/4"x2" ??? if ya are i got a few extras...i can check to see if they are in good condition and if ya want them they are yours.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
sometimes you can get them from trucks at the junkyard if you're careful. i needed some for my truck and was able to get some off of trucks at the junkyard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unfortunately, I've been threw them a long time ago because I think I didn't used them anymore. It is better if you try to go in your local store to find this thing. In case you don't find it, try to surf on the Internet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts