Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to get these manuals. I have an 84 and 90 RC, is there a possiblity of one manual covering both of these trucks. I have the HAYNES book, but well, Its just a Haynes book and thats all i can say bout it.

not nuff detail!

·
29,380 Posts
Several members have had good luck on ebay. Otherwise, order them from Chrysler. You won't find a factory manual with both years, and there is going to be quite a difference between 84 and 90, so you'll want both.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do the chiltons manuals compare to the Factory manuals, and to the Haynes manuals

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
a FSM is way better in my opinion, way more details, because it covers in more pages just one year instead of 20 year like Chilton's does.
I just got a FSM recently off ebay and compared to my old Chilton'sm the FSM has much more details in it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Years ago, I got my 77' RC FSM from a guy in Florida named Leon Silke. He ran a little outfit called automobilia and probably has a web site these days. The phone number is old but here it is: 1-800-997-7998. He used to have factory originals. If he is still in business, maybe you could get him hooked up with this site.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
I got mine here.

If I remember correctly the 84 cost me $65 and the 90 cost me $75. Real fast shipping, too.

kinda ironic, huh, I have an 84 and a 90, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts