·
Super Moderator
14,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss him  {bawl}

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Last time i saw him online was over a month ago? Somebody check and make sure his brain didn't explode from all that knowledge  :p

·
Registered
52,720 Posts

·
7,250 Posts
lugnuts said:
Was wondering myself. Maybe he got tired of answering tech questions
I doubt thats it.

When I get tired of answering questions, especially the same ones over and over, I just avoid the tech and help boards for a while.

I don't know where Joe has run off too. I hadn't missed him until someone brought him up. There sure are a lot of old members disappearing lately. Mods and Admins mostly it seems like.

Chris

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
lugnuts said:
Ain't Arrington up north someplace? Bet it ain't all that hot, Hemi or no. If it don't make you cuss when you finally can and then sneeze and blow snot for 15 minutes might as well eat ice cubes. ;D
LMBO! Don't forget the next day when you are crapping fire......... :p

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
lugnuts said:
Yep. ;D Have to use your leather belt for something to bite down on...............
LOL..... ;D

·
Administrator
60,516 Posts
I've been watching, and wondering how long it would be until this thread came up. What almost six weeks since his last post, until he gets missed.

Usually its the other way, someone is missed for a bit, then forgotten about. So I guess that says something for Joe, just not sure what.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
SuperBurban said:
I've been watching, and wondering how long it would be until this thread came up. What almost six weeks since his last post, until he gets missed.

Usually its the other way, someone is missed for a bit, then forgotten about. So I guess that says something for Joe, just not sure what.
ehhh.. who cares

;D

·
Administrator
60,516 Posts
ddgeramcharger79 said:
ehhh.. who cares
Me! I for one, Miss having him around.

·
Administrator
60,516 Posts
Hybrid 1ton said:
Taking a much deserved break. He will be back.
Yea, I understand the need to get away from some people.

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
SuperBurban said:
Me! I for one, Miss having him around.
Me too.

I knew he was gone for awhile now but figured his new job had him busy.

·
Super Moderator
14,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SuperBurban said:

I figured anyone could be gone for a little while on a vacation, work, life, etc, but as often as he used to post I just found it out of character.

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
ToxicDoc said:
I figured anyone could be gone for a little while on a vacation, work, life, etc, but as often as he used to post I just found it out of character.
Maybe Joe was actually a bot/program, and the server that hosted him crashed? ;) :p

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
I told him on facebook that he was being talked about tonight.  Wonder what will come of that?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.