Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has got to ne more MD members! I mean every RC and dodge truck I see when im down there I either tell the person about the site or I put it under the wiper.where is everyone?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey, what's up? I'm new to the board. It takes a while to look through all the topics. I'm located on the eastern shore of maryland.

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats up guys? Welcome to the site.Come checkout the PA Board as well. We have a few offroading and nonoffroading get togethers you guys are more then welcome. Check out NC/VA as well. They have alot of meets.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i've checked out pa chapters too much trash talkin there. but it sounds like you all are friends. thats good hope te meet some of them this year{peace}

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
squints said:
i've checked out pa chapters too much trash talkin there. but it sounds like you all are friends. thats good hope te meet some of them this year{peace}
Its all in good fun, trust me. You should see the actual get togethers!

·
Registered
38 Posts
i just came from a 4 wheeling meeting in baltimore. they didn't like that i had a truck let alone that it was a diesel... they told me i should only use my jeep grand to 4 wheel with them. so i told them to {flipoff} if you don't like my truck i don't need to be apart of them. us marylander's need to get together and start our own club just trucks NO F-ING JEEPS!!!!! i wouldn't mine ford's or chevy's just as long as the club was for,about trucks. i love my 01dodge 4x4 and i love it even more because it is a DIESEL...... thanx for letting me get this off my chest and sorry to anybody i affend 8)

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That ain't right. offroading is supposed to be about getting together with a bunch of people and having fun and meeting new people of the same interest. Of course there can be some good natured ribbing BUT in the end its supposed to be about the people and having a good time and enjoying life, no matter what you drive.Come on up to PA asnd bring your deisel

·
Registered
10,862 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Thats one of the things I like about eastern, it is NOT a jeep club!! Check around, you will find a good fit for ya. ;D

·
Registered
115 Posts
squints, what was the name of the club you went to...every club I know of in maryland is largely in favor of jeeps and I hate it. I've been keeping my eye on the dates for rausch creek with the pennslyvania guys, just need to get the truck up to par.

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I drive an 18 wheeler and I work every afternoon on Sundays and every single sunday I see Jeeps running together with MD plates coming home from Rasuch Creek. I have always wanted to ask why they are so popular down there?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I couldn't tell you why they are so popular, two of my friends drive them. You can't even drive an 1/8 of a mile without seeing one...Its annoying.

·
Registered
38 Posts
rmtough said:
squints, what was the name of the club you went to...every club I know of in maryland is largely in favor of jeeps and I hate it. I've been keeping my eye on the dates for rausch creek with the pennslyvania guys, just need to get the truck up to par.
hay rmtough if you need a hand let me know. you are only down richie hwy a few miles

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
geronimo said:
Does anyone know a guy with the handle: moparman383?
you mean moparguy383 in cumberland?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.