Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to check if there were still events going on? I am in PA, but I don't mind driving a few hours to meet up. I will dig around the rest of the site to find anything going on.

Thx

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
...I am considering organizing a RJ 2020 gig in Moab - bit of a haul for the east coasters tho...

- Sam

·
Registered
194 Posts
It would a long haul for me from VT, but a great time checking out Moab again.

I will be watching this thread.

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
...there's nothing in any book that says RamJam can't happen more than once or in two different places in the same year - many folks can't make it from one side of the country to another so having one or two in the same year at different locations and/or at different times (one in the spring - one in the fall for example) is fine - there is no rule book - all that is 'usually' required is for someone or a small group or chapter to organize something and honcho it from start to finish, and serve as the single point of contact for questions etc. 

That said I do love Moab and I just may organize something for 2020.

·
7,464 Posts
Mad Max said:
...I am considering organizing a RJ 2020 gig in Moab - bit of a haul for the east coasters tho...

- Sam
If you do get something organized I will try to make it.

Chris

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
...first thing I have to do is get the Dakota put together - that build officially began this weekend - but yah I'm really looking hard at a 2020 run - ideally in the Aug-Oct time frame.  I'll definitely keep everyone posted {cool}

- Sam

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
please do, I've been wanting to go for years but one thing or another kept it from happening. kids are now all grown and I just got a beater rig so Lord willing and the creek don't rise I'll be there. 

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
I'll be keepin' y'all posted ;D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Maybe by 2020 I could have my truck done.  If I cannot figure out a few of these pieces I don't know what I am going to do.

Baja.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mad Max said:
...first thing I have to do is get the Dakota put together - that build officially began this weekend - but yah I'm really looking hard at a 2020 run - ideally in the Aug-Oct time frame. I'll definitely keep everyone posted {cool}

- Sam
Have family in 4 corners area. Health permitting we will be there. Please keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
BigRock91 said:
Have family in 4 corners area. Health permitting we will be there. Please keep me posted.
...I'll be updating this thread {cool}. Also...I am not any kind of 'authority' on where/when a RamJam can be - I've organized one RJ in the past but anyone that wants to organize one can do so. There's never any guarantee of any large turnout but even if there's just a few RCC members (and friends/guests) then it's always a good time.

But yes, that all said, I'm currently looking at doing a Fall of 2021 event in Moab {pope} {cool}

- Sam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any update? I just got me a 77 and am planning on taking it and my 06 Power Wagon to Power Wagons and Rams in Moab next year but would love to hit the trails with some other RC's.

·
Premium Member
13,405 Posts
well, no updates really - this year has just about been a total wash but personally I've been able to get the wrench time in on the truck, and I'm hoping to have it rolling next year.  That said I've no idea right now if I'll be able to do a Moab run in 2021 - too many variables up in the air just as yet, but, I do have it on my long-range radar so I'll be chiming in as things progress. 

However, that all said, anyone can organize a Moab run.  If I can't make it there no reason a RamJam Moab gig can't happen in 2021 :) .

- Sam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts