Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
The United Nations - i.e. Henry Kissinger and the Rockefellers along with Soros and Gates and now Klaus Schwab are of two reasons for all of this. One: the elite need to destroy the West (democracy) - if that ever existed) in order to bring in their One World/New World Order. Parts of Canada are worse than the US but not as bad as Victoria and Melbourne and i even think Perth if i remember correctly and New Zealand in the last 3 years. The U.S. will be hard to concur anytime soon i believe, because they still have the right to bear arms, and there is a LOT of them son's of bitches next to me there that open carry i tell ya and so it wont be easy to do what they did in Australia. Us here in Chinada, we gave up our right to open carry as we allowed the powers that ought not be make us conceal our weapons and report every breath we take - but at least we still have them, thats why Chinada hasn't fallen yet either - we still have guns and we ain't 'fraid to use'm. You guys need guns - it scares the elites.
Also - nobody get elected, the winner is - selected. Its never an election, it's a - selection. The puppets are always selected, this is why when you look back in history 99% of these "elected officials" lie and go back on their words and promises they make when they are out campaigning for your so called votes and then when they win they flip flop - every single time, no matter what "democracy" you live in. It's all BS.
The second reason why all of our "democracies" are being lost is because of God's judgement. Were in that little time scripture warns about.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Here's some hope for you Aussie Challenger! Even though your votes don't count - vote for this lady! It still gets awareness out!

I strongly suggest to anyone who doubts that the government would ever perform any psyops on anyone to watch the whole video but for those who can't or wont then skip to the 27:50 mark and watch that segment. I think y'all will be blown away.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just think it's funny how the communist left projected their communist red color onto the right so folks might think the right are the communists and the left isn't. Perhaps the establishment Rhinoceros Party is communist as well since they've never argued about it and even embraced it. ;)

Thats exactly how they do things. Bate and switch. The oldest trick in the book and it still works today on the majority. Funny how that works when most people claim to be smart cause if everybody is smart how did we all end up in this mess today and whats coming tomorrow?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts