Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently came across a awesome deal for 4 brand new Super Swamper SSRs (37x12.5x16.5). Now that I have them I am having trouble finding a rim that will fit the tires and my truck together. The manufacture suggest either a 16.5 x 9.75 rim or a 16.5 x 10 rim. Only problem with that is every rim I have found in that size is for a 8 lug pattern and I only have 5. I thinks its the 5 on 5 1/2 pattern. I may be able to get a 16.5 x 8 not 100% sure, will that size be okay? I also thought of trying to change to an 8 lug setup on my truck, but what has to be changed and how do I get it... Is it alot of $?

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
You would need new rears, i have never seen a 5 lug 16.5

·
Registered
10,862 Posts
Need to look REAL HARD in boneyards! I was in the same boat, the rims WERE out there, but have not been made for at least 15 years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I FOUND THEM, Thanx to another RCC member we found 5 on 5 1/2 rims that are 16.5 x 10!!!! Yea they look to be old school but they are clean, no scratches, dings, etc. and I only paid $150 for all four. Not bad cause these rims are damn near non existent. They are also American Racing so they aren't that bad of a brand.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Evildriver-3 said:
You would need new rears, i have never seen a 5 lug 16.5
Never seen them Marty? That's what I've got on my truck 5 on 5.5, 16.5X9.75

1 - 5 of 5 Posts