Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1986 ramcharger 4X4, with a 5.9L V8. The automatic locking hubs went on it(the axle ends spun off). I want to convert it to manual locking hubs, the passenger side has already been converted by my mechanic, but i cannot find the parts for the driver side. Can anyone help me find a site that has the parts I need?

Thanks a lot,
ssjbuu

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
86 is cad.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hate to ask the stupid question, but what does CAD stand for?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Are you looking for a manual hub kit or axle parts that wouldn't be in a kit. I used the Warn kit when I had my 89

·
Registered
172 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not 100% sure what the exact parts are, but I know what the parts look like but i don't know what they're called. I know i need the intermediate axle shaft for the driver side, and I need the parts that are contained within the hub itself. I checked out the Warn kit, but im not sure if thats everything i need because i need the housing for everything and i don't know if it comes with the kit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the help guys, when i get home this weekend... i rip a part the passenger side to see what i need for the driver side...i hope its just a kit like the WARN kit...it'll be ass if it isnt

thanx again
ssjbuu-newbie with probs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts