Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think the frequency of a group trail/offroad/wheeling excursion ought to be? Once a month? Twice a month?

I'm talking about a planned, semi-organized meet like OCT 12-13. How often should we do those?

I think there'll be get togethers more frequently, semi-informally, like our Superstition recon and the little bit of wheeling Mohammad and us did the other nite, as well as the car show we did. Those will just happen from time to time.

But I was wondering what the group thought about how often we should plan a larger get-together.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think AZ-Trailduster's idea above is good. If the interest and people start to go down then you can move it back to once a quarter.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Once a month sounds pretty good to me, but knowing my schedule it'll be more like once every three months. :mad: But that doesn't mean I can't help out in some way or another. If anybody ever needs anything that I can help with just ask. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I agree with once a month as well. Now that the Nugget is up and going again -- he'll be up for the challenge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts