Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i havent been around much lately....i'm sure a few people have been wondering whats up with me...so here it goes..

I enrolled back in high school (dropped out sophmore year) and i'm making up credits like mad (been in one week, almost have a complete credit down). I should be able to make up the 14 credits i need to graduate by next fall. Going back to school required me to adjust my hours at work, but they'd rather see me leave after 2 years there instead of moving around 2 hours in the end of the day for me. So i'm a lazy bum now. I'll get off my butt eventually and look for another job. I've got the RX-7 back now so i've been driving that 99% of the time. Even though it gets about the same gas mileage as the truck. We just sold our house so i'm losing my garage, so i need to get rid of some crap ASAP. I have two engines, one is promised to Ryan...the other is a 318 short block (needs rebuilt) with truck pan and intake manifold (might be warped). I also have a 360 truck pan to whoever wants it. I also have a complete d44 front axle thats under my truck right now...i'm gonna try and swap under my part time one in the next week or two. I also have (7) 8'x3'x1' part bins that i got from work that are awesome for garages...i really dont want to see them stay here so if anyone is intested in some added garage orginazation you can have them. GP, these would be perfect for you. Anyways thats about all thats new with me.... incase anyone was wondering.

Heres a bad pic of those bins in my garage, i have 7 of them and and a bunch of shelves and dividers....the engine/pan/axle/bins are free to anyone that can come and get them...i might be able to haul some of the bigger stuff if you help me load and unload.

give me a call if you guys want any of this stuff...whatever isn't picked up will be left for the new owners. 602-741-3747

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey nick, nice to hear from u. I'de be interested in those bins for my tool room if u still got them. Also if you need a place to store anything you don't want to get rid of let me know. I got lots of room out behind my game room for anything that doesn't have to be kept indoors misc parts etc.. Give me a call if you need any help moving.

Todd

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool ryan, only problem is my hoist is in Casa Grande at GunPilot's house....so we have no way to lift it unless you can bring your hoist?

·
Registered
660 Posts
I don't have one, the one I had was Tim's and he needed it back so he could lend it to one of his buddies. I guess we'll just drink beer and stare at it then:)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Its not that heavy! Just man handle it. Me and another gut loaded a ford 312 V8 (Out of a 51 fairlane i think)today piece of cake. (It took 4 people to unload it I laughed my a$$ off about that)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, like the first time we all met up to do the body lift on todd's truck?

5-6 hours of drinking a BS'ing before a single bolt was turned

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
AZ_BearFan said:
yeah but we are lazy, you've never seen this group when it comes to getting something done huh?
No I havent had the pleasure of making one of the wrenching sesions yet. But I am lookinf forward to it ::) lol

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sledge said:
AZ_BearFan said:
yeah but we are lazy, you've never seen this group when it comes to getting something done huh?
No I havent had the pleasure of making one of the wrenching sesions yet. But I am lookinf forward to it ::) lol
well one may be coming up when we go to swap a new motor in my RC, so get ready!!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woohoo, i'll bring the castrol super clean and the wire bbq brush. You pick up 6-7 cans of spray paint and we'll do this thing.

(GP, you've taught me well)

this is what 70% of my engine swap was all about.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Obi Wan has trained you well... ;)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, i muscled my d44 and 318 (with stand) onto the tailgate of my truck *flex*

my arms are gonna fall off now

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Maniac.

·
Registered
660 Posts
and this was after me and him and his dad lifted a complete 318 (heads, manifold and all) into the back of my toyota. damn to be young again.... oh wait i am ....kinda

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i tore my shirt today flexing to show a young lady directions to the gym

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
AZ-Trailduster said:
i tore my shirt today flexing to show a young lady directions to the gym
Your not saposed to have the shirt up around your mouth. ;D j/k

1 - 18 of 18 Posts