Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
5,138 Posts
Have you decided what you are going to do with it?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No idea. prob sell it

·
5,138 Posts
Part it out or sell it as a whole?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
sorry about your truck. what happend? if your are going to part it out i may be itnested in the bumper....that sucks, well just thtink of it this way, you truck can help other trucks live!

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
;D ;Dthis is the voice in your head again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,build a cage.......................................build a cage........................................,build a cage.........................................build a cage ....................................... ;D.,i love the voices 8)

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
just from lookin ,i think an RC body may fit, the only way to know fer sure is try lol , i have one without doors down here in Las Cruces, i just want the frame under it for my needs
;D

·
Registered
248 Posts
please dont tell me thats the truck in your profile pic :eek: and what happen or better yet what lead to the roll over

·
Premium Member
6,334 Posts
dodgeman said:
;D ;Dthis is the voice in your head again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,build a cage.......................................build a cage........................................,build a cage.........................................build a cage ....................................... ;D.,i love the voices 8)
The voices, the voices, Build a cage...........................Build a cage......................Build a cage........................

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
I just hope you're OK. That's really sad.
Maybe a buncha years from now it'll be a great story to tell your grandkids.

Best Wishes, Smokey

·
Registered
674 Posts
dodgeman said:
just from lookin ,i think an RC body may fit, the only way to know fer sure is try lol , i have one without doors down here in Las Cruces, i just want the frame under it for my needs
;D
i think theres about 4 inches of differencs so it close

·
Registered
166 Posts
the voices return..... build a cage... ..... build a cage.... get the old saws all out and torch and start cutting.... dont sell ..... just give her a better aperance...

build a cage..... ;D

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
That sucks. That was a sweet ride :(

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
hey ,where ya been ram did you come buy that pickup down here in LC or what ??? keep them project pics comin, and stop hiding out :mad:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sad that a good truck died. :\'( How'd it happen? ???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts