Dodge RamCharger Central banner

What Was The Last Firearm You Bought ?

76K views 554 replies 105 participants last post by  SeahawkDodge 
#1 ·
Anyone buy anythng new ? Last purcase of mine was a Bushmaster Carbon 15 its a AR built on composit fiber recievers,16" Free Flated Barel, Redfeild 3-12x44 Scope
;D Verry Light

I also have
Remington 870 Police 12 Ga
Rugger 10/22
Century G3 (HK Clone)
Savage 10 In 308
A few others but this is what I shoot the most

See less See more
#2 ·
My POS Helwan in 9mm. I got it for $50 from latindodge. I guess the last new gun I bought was my armalite A-7. It's a little lighter than your AR-15, weighs under 3.5 pounds.

#4 ·
Yeah, but I got the sporter/explorer model. I guess it's called the AR-20 then. I put me a 30mm red dot scope on top and I like it pretty well. Just sucks that it's only 1X.

Attachments

#5 ·
Yep thats the one damm I dont even remember the last time I took it out of the safe, I got it manny manny years ago from my dad. I think I have a scope for it too but it was low powered too like 3x

#6 ·
Last one I bought was a Glock 17.

Last fall I sold a SAR-1 and a Marlin Camp Carbine 9mm. I hadn't shot either one in over 2 years. I put the money towards my truck.

Someday I'd like to get a nice .308 and another .357 mag.

Hey Bogie, glad to see you got a Bushmaster. They're made right here in Maine.

#10 ·
cooper30 said:
Hey Bogie, glad to see you got a Bushmaster. They're made right here in Maine.
Hey Cooper so far I like things from Maine thats where my turck was built ;D
cooper30 said:
For the 308 I have to recomend Savage they are quite acurate and Cheap.
AndrewT said:
How do you like the carbon recievers? I am looking at getting something that resembles an M-4 next.
I like it alot so far I have 2 the other is made by a company named Vulcan. I have heard reports about both not being high quality /having problems, but I have experienced none of either with more than 3k rounds throu each.

#15 ·
last rifle i bought was an XM 15 with a 20" bbl Bushmaster!

an i have an AR-7 too! from charter though!

wow ramchargers an guns. whod a thunk it.
the site listed in the rules
www.perfectunion.com has free posting an a lot of good info.

#17 ·
I bought myself a 9mm Beretta CX-4 Storm for X-mas, then a Saiga 12 ga this spring, I like 'em both, just got a red-dot scope for the Storm, haven't shot it with that yet though.

#20 ·
The most recent was a Bersa Thunder .380, prior to that was a Ruger P-94 .40 cal, A Marlin 30-30, Synthetic,A Mossberg 12 gauge, 500 A, A Remington .22 LR, A Mossberg .410 bolt Action, an EX-cam .22 pistol, And my Favorite, 300 Savage, Model 99 A. ;D

#21 ·
Bogie said:
my buddy bought a Storm yesterday in 9mm will get to check it out this sat :)
I love my storm, i got the top rail for it, i want the rest, but they're on back order i think, along with nearly all the accessories for it :\'(

#22 ·
crashman said:
The most recent was a Bersa Thunder .380,
hey chris, how do you like the bersa? i got one for my wife about 4 years ago, really nice firearm and very well made. also very accurate. while out at the range one day i decided to see just what this little gun could do. how does a 4 inch 10 shot group at 75 yards sound? i was highly impressed by the accuracy, especially from something with only a 2.5 inch barrell

as far as the most recent purchase, if things go right it will be in the next week or so, friend of my brothers has a 22 bolt action he wants to sell me. need to go look at it first though

eric

#23 ·
In March I got the Ruger Super Redhawk in .480 Ruger. Target Grey, 7.5" barrel. It is awesome. I would have the most killer truck if I didn't spend all my money on guns.

Brian

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.