Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,558 Posts
Looks like a module for one of those crappy "fuel mileage computers".
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,447 Posts
Or an aftermarket cruise control.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this truck did have an aftermarket cruze, and i already took everything else for the cruze off (or i though i did) for my HEI wiring
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,447 Posts
First two, most definitely. last pic, probably, follow the wires.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,558 Posts
That's one of those crappy old brake systems that required you to plumb them into the brake lines.  I'd toss it.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
29,558 Posts
Probably, but not a factory one.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
60,447 Posts
Kenneth Turcotte said:
Radios Shack was big for using that style, back in the 8Track days.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what brand would the factory radio have been??   ???

Psshhh 8-track, how over rated...  ;D

im in the middle of taking out 3 million wires...   ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Kenneth Turcotte said:
what brand would the factory radio have been?? ???

Psshhh 8-track, how over rated... ;D

im in the middle of taking out 3 million wires... ;D
Chrysler would have been factory, not sure who they contracted to build the radio though.

8-Track is all the rage, you know :p I've got an 8-Track in my Duster ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
think 8 track is somthing. how about an am/fm/8track/CB and under dash radio shack cassette deck.
that is what i had in a 78 Cordoba about 4 years ago. the kicker was it all worked !!!!! i just wish i had kept it when i sold the car.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well Chris arent we just the little goody goody try to keep our duster "stock"...  ;D

I bet you have a million 8 tracks 

i would rather have my heavy metal CD's 8)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Kenneth Turcotte said:
Well Chris arent we just the little goody goody try to keep our duster "stock"... ;D

I bet you have a million 8 tracks

i would rather have my heavy metal CD's 8)
Hahah my Duster is far from Stock, and i've still got alot more of what used to be a Numbers Matching Car to change :p

The 8-Track is for Appearences, i've got a 10 Disc CD Changer and a sound system to drown out the 340 engine :p
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nice just tell me you dont have the "thumper" bass in your car, over wise if it can drown out a 340 THATS A SOUND SYSTEM

i hate those damn kids at the high school with there bass thumpin

i should have ran them over ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,249 Posts
Kenneth Turcotte said:
nice just tell me you dont have the "thumper" bass in your car, over wise if it can drown out a 340 THATS A SOUND SYSTEM

i hate those damn kids at the high school with there bass thumpin

i should have ran them over ;D
No i definately don't have a Thumper System :p I do have a small 200W Sub in the Trunk but it isn't hooked up yet. I figured it might give me just a little bit of tone/bass to go with the rest of the stereo system.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top