Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Administrator
Here is a great explanation for the prices. We are exporting diesel to Europe right now.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition

Administrator
Oh come on Master joe and his pupateer Nancy, are on top of the baby formula situation.

Registered
Creating prohibitively high petroleum prices in order to nudge everyone to electric and save the planet has been a leftist talking point for years... ;)

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
They wrote the New World Order back in '92 (Agenda 21) but the true beginning started in 1933 with the creation of the federal reserve and then again with the creation of the United Nations in 1943 or somewhere around there and they have been chipping away at our freedoms ever since. What happens to the states happens to us here also - why do you think we have the worlds longest undefended boarder (we're both the same country in disguise), that's why we speak the same language, drive the same cars, watch the same t.v. shows, have the same food and have the same laws for the most part.

Diesel owners should start hitting up all of the fast food joints and asking to have all of their used deep fryer oil and hoard it.

Registered
I already get the fryer oil from the two locations near me(we live 40ish miles from town). A small coffee shop/diner and a small restaurant. They were throwing it away till i came along. I burn it in a 1930s waste oil burner, "the estate heatrola". I heat my shop with it until temps get below zero.
Sounds crazy but i take all the waste oil from the transfer sites too. Some i blend and burn the rest i just have hoarded in barrels..not sure what i can do with it..

Filter it and run it in your engine. You can even take your old engine oil and filter it and dump it into the tank and burn it also. Depending where you live and how cold it gets you might have to mix it but you can still burn it nonetheless in the engine during hard times, as far as i know. If i remember correctly, diesel engines were originally designed to run on veggie and peanut oils.

Registered
I do burn some of the waste oil...i have thought of coming up with a filter set up. When i get it from the transfer site, i kind of go by smell as to what it may be...sometimes guys dump their used oil back in the new jug and take it in, so the diesel oil changes are obvious.
It can get -50 where we live so ive got my tank inside the shop across the room. Keeps it warm enough to keep things flowing.

Administrator
I would not do it with modern diesels. Injectors have tighter tolerances, and do not take well to impurities. Esp with used motor oil, you have all the tiny metal particles that fit through the filter. At a minimum it may cost you the price of a new filter sooner then planned.

Back when I drove the big rigs, I would dump my old oil in the trucks fuel tank, but you are talking like 2 or 3 gals in a 125 gal tank. If it was my engine, I doubt I would have done it.

Old oil, and waste vegie oil, is procesed before using in a diesel. My understanding that an engine needs the WVO heated to a high temp before it can be used directly in a diesel engine without being processed.

I didn't think that the newer diesels would do so well will old oil or veggie/peanut oils. This had an old Powerstroke engine in his 3 ton cube van. I heard it needs heating also but i met a delivery guy one day who's truck smelled like bbq hot dogs and burgers and he said that he just filters the deep fry oils and runs it straight in the tank mixed with diesel fuel. He said it doesn't make as much power but its good enough for driving around. It smelt incredible, just like a bbq. I'd get hungry driving that around all day smelling like that! Lol

Reactions: Attictroll

Those types of oils would be valuable as trading commodity in tough times.

Registered
Well it can make heat at the very least.. the burner i have does not smoke once it gets nice and hot and really doesnt smoke much when first started.
I was just poking around on utube looking for videos on filtering and processing waste oil. Some pretty in depth stuff folks are doing in their garages..wonder how long before they dissappear from the tube? Lol

They're probably thinking they want what yer cookin. Lol. Many of those types of videos have been on YouTube for a long time. I say just pour the oil through a strainer and then cheese cloth or something into a 45 gallon drum or three. Should be good enough i think. I would also run a better filter on the truck or change it often if running veggie oil all the time. Mad Max days are upon us.

If i dont find a diesel soon I'm gunna have to learn how to make alcohol if i want an alternative fuel source but then it will kill the carburetor and pump possibly. What do the drag racers do to the carbs to run alcohol? I forget. Lol

Registered
1977 dodge w200 power wagon
Americans don鈥檛 have the balls to stand up to our government.. they鈥檇 rather play video games or stick their noses in their phones all day ..
It鈥檚 a pathetic world we live in where filming a 80 year old woman getting assaulted is more important than helping her !
All the groups that are capable and have the men and the will to do it . Have been infiltrated by the fbi..cia鈥 atf鈥nd many other alphabet government doings..
And the media has put a smear campaign on theSe group鈥檚 for decades.. do I need to spell out for you these groups by name ?

And if you think any of them are bad then you鈥檝e been affected by the medias smear campaign and have fallen for their lies and propaganda. And they are all pro white organizations. You think a black group will ever rise up against the government???
DOES A DOG BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM ?

And you鈥檝e seen it on T.v. Many members of this militia group jailed for selling a undercover a sawed off shotgun / a silencer/ military grade firearms e.T.c.鈥欌欌欌 And look at the sentence handed down to these individuals鈥 long ass prison terms so the government don鈥檛 have to fear them citizens no more.. because it鈥檚 them citizens that will be the ones to rise up !
And the K.K.K. How many of you know what the klan is about ? Or is it all you know is what the propaganda from the media and a couple of discovery channel documentaries have told you ? To see hatred from the klan you鈥檝e got to watch black and white footage..
And when you see the klan show up at protests.. aren鈥檛 they standing on the side you鈥檇 be on if you were there ? The klan isn鈥檛 about hatred anymore. It鈥檚 about education and racial pride/purity. Do you think that it鈥檚 the only group that feels that way ? Ever heard the phrase VIVA LA RAZA ? Black power鈥nd many others.
The French dividians鈥 the guys that Clinton had tanks show up to dismantle that group.. they were anti-government and practiced openly with their weapons.
RUBY RIDGE鈥. And many others.
If your a white group and your anti-government.. the government will set its sights on you..

So I ask you who. Has the balls to stand up ? Many have been dismantled.just so they can鈥檛 stand up !!!
Why wasn鈥檛 the klan at any of the statue topplings that went on ? Maybe they were there. Just not wearing their robes.. you think the klan is stupid? They鈥檝e learned to go public is to invite a big target on their backs..
And I鈥檝e yet to hear any media use their modern name.. they just refer to them as the ku klux klan鈥t鈥檚 been a hot minute since they鈥檝e went by that title alone. I鈥檒l show you a patch I have with their modern name on it
Read those top words until they make sense . And you鈥檒l understand why you don鈥檛 see many robes anymore.. they are there.. just in plain clothes
We鈥檒l it appears it won鈥檛 allow me to post the patch鈥 let鈥檚 just say above the groups name is
鈥淚NVISIBLE EMPIRE鈥

21 - 39 of 39 Posts