Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in the horse shit is this? Why is this a great idea? Why would make us citizens suffer more, that not your job! Not many people will put up with this for to much longer, I hope. They fact that the American leadership as sunken to an even lower point is astonishing. but I'd imagine it will even only get lower as time mores forward. I do not understand or can comprehend how all this is legal or Constitutional.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Regular gas next to me is $5.10/gal in WA. The highest I have ever had to pay. I drive 160 miles a day. Not happy!!!

"If you're right in the head, you vote red"... This makes most economic problems go away.

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn $5.10 a gallon its sitting here in Austin TX at $3.99 the past two days. Tomorrow I wounder if it will go above $4.00.

I think not holding people accountable in office is the big issue. Then lobbying & not have a tax recipe like Australia has. Where is show how all your tax money was spent. Those two things i think would solve a tone of problems. For the people then can make a lot more power educated decision on who to keep it office.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Damn $5.10 a gallon its sitting here in Austin TX at $3.99 the past two days. Tomorrow I wounder if it will go above $4.00.

I think not holding people accountable in office is the big issue. Then lobbying & not have a tax recipe like Australia has. Where is show how all your tax money was spent. Those two things i think would solve a tone of problems. For the people then can make a lot more power educated decision on who to keep it office.
Not going to happen here in the US.
"A Govt big enough to give you everything you need, is powerful enough to take everything you have"
"Vote Blue No Matter Who" is the sheep mantra and it really is hurting the country.

People get into politics because it's big money with little work. You just need to be a good liar and a con artist.
Politicians make somewhere around $150K and support million dollar lifestyles. How? Corruption. With overtime, I have hit that salary too and no way in hell can I afford what they have.

Problem is... there is nobody to hold them accountable. The voters have made them too powerful and they have made themselves a protected class.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
They will continue to raise fuel prices because they want people to switch to electric vehicles to meet their Agenda 2030 goals. We the people can still hold these criminals who run our government's accountable but we don't. We just complain about but never do anything about it. If everybody stood up and put their foot down and push back - things would change but people are too fat and complacent and wont do anything more than gripeing about it. Its sad really. Too many sheep.

Reactions: HOBO

·
Registered
696 Posts
Regular gas next to me is $5.10/gal in WA. The highest I have ever had to pay. I drive 160 miles a day. Not happy!!!

"If you're right in the head, you vote red"... This makes most economic problems go away.
I’m usually 60~ miles daily commute. This fucking sucks. The stock market is dead, gas/oil is up which makes everything else go up, no one is getting paid more than they are, and all is fine when you’re a politician in your 70s/80s.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,307 Posts
Yep, the Great Reset is upon us. All humans in government are criminals and WILL answer to All Mighty God Yahweh when they die. Thats MY revenge, knowing that they will spend eternity in hell.

·
Super Moderator
14,211 Posts
From the article:

"Due to lack of industry interest in leasing in the area, the Department will not move forward with the proposed Cook Inlet OCS oil and gas lease sale 258," a DOI spokesperson told FOX Business in a statement Thursday.

"The Department also will not move forward with lease sales 259 and 261 in the Gulf of Mexico region, as a result of delays due to factors including conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," the spokesperson added.

The spokesperson also told FOX Business that "there are 10.9 million acres of offshore federal waters already under lease to industry," and "of those, the industry is not producing on more than three-quarters (75.7% or 8.26 million acres)."

So maybe if the industry actually drilled we'd have cheaper oil.

Reactions: Lzed

·
29,718 Posts
From the article:

"Due to lack of industry interest in leasing in the area, the Department will not move forward with the proposed Cook Inlet OCS oil and gas lease sale 258," a DOI spokesperson told FOX Business in a statement Thursday.

"The Department also will not move forward with lease sales 259 and 261 in the Gulf of Mexico region, as a result of delays due to factors including conflicting court rulings that impacted work on these proposed lease sales," the spokesperson added.

The spokesperson also told FOX Business that "there are 10.9 million acres of offshore federal waters already under lease to industry," and "of those, the industry is not producing on more than three-quarters (75.7% or 8.26 million acres)."

So maybe if the industry actually drilled we'd have cheaper oil.

Beat me to it.

Biden does not have a "fuel price" dial on his desk that he turns up every couple of days. Fuel prices are high for several reasons.....all over the world.

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Via la revolution is one way to hold them accountable. Lol but yes CCB its about simply putting your foot down and saying NO! We have had enough.

To me, im not gonna give up on hope. Yet anyways.

But yeah if they drill, it definitely helps. But from what I understand they gotta make a deal & get this long list of approval done 1st in order to simply drill.

From what I have come to know is true. We have a shit ton of natural resources. So much so that we'd never run out in the next 100 years. By then I'd imagine they would have so much better recycling & renewables technologies. That would be practical & realistic. Hell even carbon capture to remake gasoline. Then everyone wins.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
Saudi Arabias Aramco is now the most valuable company in the world, beating out Apple. That right there says where some of the money goes. They hate biden, they will not do anything to help prices here.

Yes, Biden has a lot to do with prices. Canceling pipelines, halting drilling, and even pumping. What do you expect to happen to world prices, when we go from an oil exporter to an importer in 1 year?

I even blame his inaction when russia was building up, for the war in Ukraine. Another factor in the prices.

Reactions: Lzed and HOBO

·
29,718 Posts
The pipeline wasn't complete nor would it be by now. Further, the oil it would have carried is still produced and brought to the states by other means. Can't blame the pipeline.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
It would have been done by next year, and there would be some light at the end of the tunnel.

To replace the capacity that it would have gained, would take over 4,000 truck loads, or well over 1,000 train tanker loads daily. We have no where near that transport capacity. Even if we had the transportation assets, there is no way to load or unload that many in a day.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
It does not help. Now the expended costs need to be recouped other ways, which all end up coming from our pockets.

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Omg.... it does get worse.... Jesus's H christ.

·
Administrator
61,801 Posts
That is just a feel good thing to help the demoncats at the upcoming midterm elections

·
Registered
Project Leviathan
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Teah, but goes against the free market and simple economics.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts