Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know these are not great pictures compaired to the Mudders and Rock climbers. But this is what I purchased my RC for and what I love to do, camping fishing hiking biking and going to bed smelling like the fire we just put out.
These pictures are before I swaped the 318 for a 360 and put new shoes on her. When I go camping this fall I will take some pics of the RC with the distribution hitch and trailer. This trailer although it says lite is 4500 lbs empty. Loaded with gas and water tanks full its more like 5500. I am looking forward to testing the new 360 w/3.55's out. I am tired of toping the hills at 30 mph at WOT.

Lake Eufaula Spring 2003.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
How does your RC handle that big trailer? Mine did pretty good with my travel trailer, but it's a bit bigger, 36 foot.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RAMMAN4 said:
How does your RC handle that big trailer? Mine did pretty good with my travel trailer, but it's a bit bigger, 36 foot.
At the time I took this trip and pics, The hills killed it and those wide tires didnt help. Since then I have replaced the 318 with a 360, changed the ring and pinion from 2:94's to 3:55's, ditched the tires and rims and put 31x10.5's on. I have not pulled the trailer with the new changes yet. I only have 40 miles on the 360 and want to get at least 500 on her before I put her to the test. I plan on taking pics and giving info on how she does.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
3.55s will help out greatly. i have 3.23s in my RC and 3.55s in my truck, and its like night and day between the 2

Duane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts