Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quite busy this summer, and it is close to over, untill RamJam 3 is over I am still on vacation.
Went fishing and caught this load of whitefish....

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a few more pics, and short stories to go with them.
This is a small exibit inside Glacier Nat park, as you can see grizzlys have big clawws and pawws

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We went to the bear park, 3 grizzleys, and 6 black bears, your not allowed out of your car, and your car is your cage as they say. A families window was broken, they tried to attract bears for pics...LMAO

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Nice mess O' whiteys. They're great in the smoker.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres a grizz on the east side of the park, he was hiding, and they arent posing.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heres a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep on the top of the going to the sun road in GNP, there were 2 heards of them, 14, in one heard, 12 in the other, will load those when I d/l my camera, this weekend.

JUST RAM IT ! !

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome views, waterfalls, glaciers, awesome...

·
29,452 Posts
CraZYWilliE said:
Heres a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep on the top of the going to the sun road in GNP, there were 2 heards of them, 14, in one heard, 12 in the other, will load those when I d/l my camera, this weekend.

JUST RAM IT ! !
I did see two of them! I saw them at Logan Pass on the going to the sun road too, right by the visitor center.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saved my sisters life on the Middle fork of the flathead, she cant swim, and is an anchor.
She fell overboard, and reached out her paddle, give her credit for that one, then she went to the otherside and I pulled her in, she had burises from me pulling her out, on her upper arm, grasped her and then the vest and drug her back in the raft, she laughed all day long, we shot waterguns at the other rafters down the river, in spring this is class 4 and 5 rapids...yeehawww

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is a sweet spot.
We have road the river 3 times so far this summer, damn it is addictive, but each time the river dropped a foot, there was a place where a black bear cossed our path behind us, luckily, took a few pics, but the camera is one of those cheesy ones, so I am looking for a clear waterproof bag for the sony cam.
Saw 2 muleys female alonside the river, and in places the river is 20+ft deep, where the big trout hide...I am looking forward to next summer and my snorkel and mask...

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KThaxton said:
I was in Glacier a month ago, didn't see any bears though. :(
Thats cause you didnt have me for a tour guide, butthead..LMAO

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I rode my bike up to the top, was sweet, just had a new tire put on and tested it out...{smoke}

·
29,452 Posts
Didn't know you were located up there! The NM in your profile would make one think you live in New Mexico! ;D
We also ran the Flathead, but we floated the southern Flathead, the one that flows out of Flathead lake.
I think they named too many rivers "Flathead" up there ::).
My wife has relatives that live all over up there (Ronan, Polson, Misoula etc.), we usually go up every other year, might even go every year now!

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Glacier is awesome. My dad worked for GPI for about 8 years. We lived in Many Glacier in the summer and East glacier during Winter. There is alot of awesome stuff to see up there. Especially if you're into hiking.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
cool stuff man,
I didn't get to do anything that cool this year. had a nice vacation to north eastern Iowa, but not that much cool sightseeing.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
uhh I uhh , well uhh, i uhh , worked, ate slept and s#!t this summer, oh and one july trip out in the cage that was all i did.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
sweet pics, Willie!!! all i did this year was procreate! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts