Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

7781 - 7800 of 7802 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Got a set of coasters from my wife. They were a bit to wide so I went to work and cut them out with laser.
20210418_122658.jpg 20210418_122732.jpg

Cup holder grew substantially over the last 30 years :LOL:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well, I finally DID something. Good weekend, got steps on, wife approved. Steering stabilizer on finally, kind of smooths things out in the neighborhood, we'll see what it does when I actually take it for a drive...

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Reactions: McMike and Panda

·
Super Moderator
1,186 Posts
A few years back I repurposed a jeep top popper to pop the top off my RC. It was functional but sketchy to say the least. Having an old bed frame and a need for welding practice, I finally got around to replacing it. Sure a couple of right sized square tubes would have been easier, but like I said I needed the practice. One lesson learned: transition lenses do darken under a welding helmet and make it tough to see what you're doing.

Test load pegged the scale (300 lbs) with less deflection than the previous one so at least a step in the right direction. Now if I can just get my RC out of body shop jail.

Reactions: jcruse64

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Geez, more like what haven't I done lately lol. New 4" Softride springs, Jungle hangers, Tom Woods 1350 driveshafts and new BFG's [don't much like the BFG's]. The '90 LA 360 got Edelbrock RPM heads, Edelbrock ProFlow 4 mpfi, Hughes roller cam and shaft rockers w/ Smith Bros pushrods, new headers and all new 2.5" exhaust, VintageAir heat/cool/defrost, Lizard Skin coating and Dynaliner insulation from the windshield back. All new wiring and relocated dash switches, a Classic Dash bezel with Autometer gauges with a 5" electric speedometer and tach......aaaand a few other things. Much more to do yet, have a 410 stroker kit to throw in and been researching mating an 8HP70 trans to it. 8 gears with a 4.69 1st would be pretty cool.

Reactions: jcruse64

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Geez, more like what haven't I done lately lol. New 4" Softride springs, Jungle hangers, Tom Woods 1350 driveshafts and new BFG's [don't much like the BFG's]. The '90 LA 360 got Edelbrock RPM heads, Edelbrock ProFlow 4 mpfi, Hughes roller cam and shaft rockers w/ Smith Bros pushrods, new headers and all new 2.5" exhaust, VintageAir heat/cool/defrost, Lizard Skin coating and Dynaliner insulation from the windshield back. All new wiring and relocated dash switches, a Classic Dash bezel with Autometer gauges with a 5" electric speedometer and tach......aaaand a few other things. Much more to do yet, have a 410 stroker kit to throw in and been researching mating an 8HP70 trans to it. 8 gears with a 4.69 1st would be pretty cool.
Dude! Way to go!
Don't you have your own forum page in the Pictures Section to post this stuff on... WITH PICTURES?
Love the fact you went with Mr. Woods driveshafts with the 1350 U- joints!
Wise choice.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Dude! Way to go!
Don't you have your own forum page in the Pictures Section to post this stuff on... WITH PICTURES?
Love the fact you went with Mr. Woods driveshafts with the 1350 U- joints!
Wise choice.
I had a thread on here years ago, might start a new one now that posting pics doesn't take an act of congress.

·
Super Moderator
1,186 Posts
hey, are a few posts missing? yea RH.

had a thought the for a thread the other day: what have done to your shop recently.

this might be a two-pher because made it more crowded with more parts from my RC. link to follow.

20210502_200910.jpg 20210502_193102.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
I had a thread on here years ago, might start a new one now that posting pics doesn't take an act of congress.
Just watch out for those Black Helicopters! ;D

Reactions: Rebelsridealone

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Pressure-washed the fenders and inners. Beat out a few dents. Ground the surface rust off here and there, and spot-primered.

I'm not ready for fenders at all but something done is better than nothing... I guess.
IMG_20210501_2006432.jpg IMG_20210502_2040346.jpg

Edit: @Rebelsridealone you have the name/code of that blue? I think mine's the same.

Reactions: inzane

·
Registered
9 Posts
These wheels look nice. Got a name or link?
Pressure-washed the fenders and inners. Beat out a few dents. Ground the surface rust off here and there, and spot-primered.

I'm not ready for fenders at all but something done is better than nothing... I guess.
View attachment 617321 View attachment 617322

Edit: @Rebelsridealone you have the name/code of that blue? I think mine's the same.
@u2slow
Here's the link for the color combos , hope it helps. 1984 Dodge DuPont Paint Charts and Color Codes

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Just put new Vintage wheels, tires , new Front rotors pads, rear drums shoes, new upper lower ball joints.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Nice job keeping road worthy!

Reactions: Rebelsridealone

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
7781 - 7800 of 7802 Posts