Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking adn saw that his name was not clickable and that it said guest under it.

Anyone know why he left?

Tommy

·
3,753 Posts
Can't say as I miss him.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just curious. 

I only miss arguing against him.

Like I said, I was just curious.

Tommy

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
Okiedodge said:
I was just curious.

I only miss arguing against him.

Like I said, I was just curious.

Tommy
You can't miss it that much, he's been gone for awhile. I think he deleted his account. If he was banned, I think you could still see his profile, just that he can not use it to get on here.

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
October was his last post. I just really gt active again in the last 2 weeks or maybe a little more.

Tommy

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Damn!

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
He started a post about how tired he was of politics or something and then when responded, he went off on a tirade that involved heavy cursing and name calling, for which I believe he got a slap and a timeout, but knowing him, he took that as an insult and decided to delete his account.

·
Super Moderator
30,043 Posts
He wasn't banned. He deleted his account after George busted him when he was copying and pasting response from other sites.
So it's superburban's fault.  :p

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
KThaxton said:
He wasn't banned. He deleted his account after George busted him when he was copying and pasting response from other sites.
So it's superburban's fault. :p
I suspected that might be it. I didn't think I was hard on him, just wanted to point out what he was doing. {noclue}

·
Registered
6,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KThaxton said:
I busted him 2 years ago when we were arguning about something. I would write a response and then about 3 minutes later, he would post this 3 page response.

All I did was google a random line from the body of the text and found where he was getting it from.

I know he says he is educated, but if this is how he completed his degree, it is a sham.

I was just curious.

Tommy

·
Registered
22,576 Posts
Yeah, he probably stole all the jokes he used to use in his comedy act as well.  LOL  ;)

"I don't get no respect..."  ;D

·
Registered
29,663 Posts
KThaxton said:
That's because his posts are so amazing and informative, that they named a street after them in Edison,NJ.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts