Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife wants to know if there will be other activity,s for the gal,s ? as this would be her first event like this ,for her to attend .. quinn

·
Registered
0 Posts
The women either watched everything goin on, or they drove the trucks themselves ;D We will be on a lake this year, so bring your swimsuits.....and lotsa lotsa sunblock (very high spf if you are prone to sunburn) ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank,s qp

·
Super Moderator
9,424 Posts
And, uhhh, just incidentally, Women CAN drive you know...

The trucks and trails are not limited to men...

G

·
What, cooking food for us and serving us a beer every now and then isn't enough, sheesh. ;D Just kidding ladies, put away those frying pans and rolling pins ;D

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Amen Twister!

This trip is going to be the first one my truck has been on, since I am building it to be ready for Ram Jam. So no one is gonna see me anywhere but in the driver's seat grinning ear to ear like a fool ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Trailduster79sGirl said:
Amen Twister!

This trip is going to be the first one my truck has been on, since I am building it to be ready for Ram Jam. So no one is gonna see me anywhere but in the driver's seat grinning ear to ear like a fool ;D ;D ;D
And she does grin like a fool!! ;D

Mike

·
3,940 Posts
i apologize beforehand ;D

aren't swimsuit contests tradition at these events.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, from the rumors I heard, they don't even bother with the formality of a swimsuit contest, some of them will just flash you on the spot ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Who's got the beads??

;D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Trailduster79sGirl said:
Who's got the beads??

;D
You bad bad girl :eek:

Mike

·
Registered
0 Posts
If beads is all it takes, I'll bring Wal-Mart bags full of em ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Something tells me you're dying to meet me Randall... ;D

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's just the same as hunting to me.

The sport: flashing.

The trophy: :eek:

The ammo: beads.

Why would I want to run out of ammo?? ;D A good hunter is always prepared ;D

Randall

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
LOL ;D

Seems like you've got it all planned out!

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
dodge88 said:
It's just the same as hunting to me.

The sport: flashing.

The trophy: :eek:

The ammo: beads.

Why would I want to run out of ammo?? ;D A good hunter is always prepared ;D

Randall
Lmao so you are like the guy's that walk around with the rambo belt of ammo wrapped around there body.

A good hunter needs 2 rounds 1 for the 1st kill and 1 more in case a bigger set pops it's head out the woods while you're going to get your 1st kill, or again in this case 2 beads 1 for the 1st set and another in case there is a bigger set.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
All the bike meets I go to have the hot dog covered with mustard on a string competition for the women. The women get really hot over it.....Oh Yeah, I mean the guys get hot ;D.

How about relay races and stuff like that? You know, the Egg Relay, Three legged Race, Potato Sack Races? That is stuff that makes it a family event instead of a bunch of guys wheeling, camping and drinking. Oh yeah, the Wheelin, camping and drinking is why I'm going. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
tell yea what ...... i'll keep the women occupied. ...... lmao David

1 - 19 of 19 Posts