Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Indiana Chapter of RCC. Please post an introduction for other members and visitors to read. You can say whatever you'd like but please tell everybody where your from also in a seperate post follow the directions below.
In a reply to this topic please place your info for the members list. That is
1.Screen Name
2. Real Name
3. E-Mail
4. Town you live in (also nearest city if it's a small town)
5. Vehicle Info (Optional)
   If your info dissapears from this post that should mean that I transfered it to the permanent list. Please check that it is correct and IM me with any errors.
Thanks alot and welcome.
                                                TOJAZ

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start, My name is Mike and I live in Highland which is just over the Illinois border up by the lake. My turn on's include Women and MOPARS My turn offs include Chevies and Ricers. My truck is a '01 Ram Off Road edition. Before you ask the color is called Amber Fire Pearl and yes it's a special order color. Welcome to the Indiana Chapter.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Welcome to the best 4x4 place on the web! ;D I've been to Kokomo many times!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello guys, im a proud new owner of an 84' ram charger. probably about the best deal you'll hear about too... 100 bucks for a truck in really good condition with only 70k miles on it. i live in zionsville (just north of indy, like a couple miles).

the names aaron.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Welcome Aaron! I live about 15 miles from you! Enjoy your stay here, you'll be addicted soon! ;D

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres a late Welcome for you, Mopar1 is right. you will be addicted to this site soon. Were glad to have ya.
TOJAZ

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Glad to meet you Mudkicker! ;D this is the best place to feed our habit of Dodge. ;) Also, remember our motto "It's not what you buy, it's what you build!!" So its "not much in it...yet" ;D ;D Enjoy your stay here at RCC!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have been looking for a site for Dodges; I'm glad I finally fou
nd one. I live in Peru. Is there anybody around this area. I have an 85 W100 4WD it has a 440\727 I have a lot of plans for it.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice to see some new faces around here guys. Welcome aboard Lostsheep and Mudkicker. Please see the Everybody read post and leave a reply so I can update the members list. Thankyou TOJAZ

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome aboard Jim. Those A100s are gettin kind of rare around here so you got pretty lucky. I had a black one with a 440 about 6 years ago and man do I miss it. Send us some pics when you get a chance.
TOJAZ

·
Registered
14 Posts
TOJAZ said:
Welcome to the Indiana Chapter of RCC. Please post an introduction for other members and visitors to read. You can say whatever you'd like but please tell everybody where your from, and don't forget to post your Members list info in the Everybody read post.
hey I'm tony jones in kokomo, got a few rams my pride is my 85 9" lift 39 M/T going 6 more up.like to play in mud

·
Registered
49 Posts
Figure I'll finally introduce myself. My name is Dan, and I live in Michigan City Indiana. I have a 82 Dodge truck, my beater. I had to replace all the springs, fuel line/pump, driver floorboard, and swapped the 2 barrel carb/manifold for a 4. It already had 33's when I got it. I also just bought a 93 Ramcharger about 2 months ago. So far all stock. Waiting to sell my 92 S-10 for parts money. Although the Ramcharger is much nicer than the beater, I drive the beater just about everywhere I go. For some reason I just love that old,ugly,green truck. My wife hates it, she named it Booger. Dodge has always been in my veins I guess. My dad worked as a mechanic at the local Dodge dealer for 25 years. He always had a old musclecar in the garage working on it. Whenever I have a question about my trucks, he always has the answer. Well there ya go,I could go on and on, but I type too slow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello my name is Mike Sneed I live in a little town called Borden about 20 miles from louisville kentucky i own a 1949 Dodge coronet a 1973 340 Duster a 1991 Dodge truck and a 1984 ramcharger im a certified mopar nut i even have tattoo of my duster emblem my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Welcome aboard Moparnutt and Stickman! ;D I am glad that you have found us here! There are alot of knowledgeable people on the board to answer any question you may have. Enjoy your time here and just like the rest of us, you'll be addicted soon ;)

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome aboard newbies. were really rollin now. I'll have you on the list in a bit. Thanks for checking us out and check back often. Moparnutt, I'd love to see some pics of the deuster, reminds me of my old '71 Demon. Thos where the days. ;D
TOJAZ

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
BushHogBoy is screenname.
Eric Canady is my real name.
Columbus Indiana is where I hail from, about an hour south of Indianapolis, we're on US31 and I65.
[email protected] is my email address.
Have a '76 M880 w/360 4 bbl, 727 a/t, 203 t-case, D44 & D60 axles w/4.10 gears. Lots of new parts... money pit so far LOL. Oh well it had been sittin a while so she just needs to get out and get running (as i am doing with her). Check her out below!
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/749162
We need to have a meet n greet sometime like in Indianapolis or some central location like that, have a cookout or tailgate parties or something :)

1 - 20 of 313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.