Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a 1983 the wipers park fine when shutting off from 'delay' but wont park right from 'low' or 'high'.
BUT
'delay' doesnt function at all but 'low' and 'high' do

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Here's another for you guys: '96 Dodge 3/4 ton(shop pickup), intermittent wipers dont work, and the blades stop at random spots instead of parking. With the turn signals turned on, either right or left, and the wipers will park normally. All fuses are good, new turn signal switch about two months ago.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DODGEBOYS said:
the "delay" box is bad
Excellent. Thanks.

Where does one find the (guessing here at the name) Intermittent wiper control module? I have a feeling my wallet is going to pucker

Anyone have a part number or a picture so i know what i am looking at and for?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
moparmike72 said:
Here's another for you guys: '96 Dodge 3/4 ton(shop pickup), intermittent wipers dont work, and the blades stop at random spots instead of parking. With the turn signals turned on, either right or left, and the wipers will park normally. All fuses are good, new turn signal switch about two months ago.
that sounds like a short/jumpered wires to me. Had something similar on a car and there was a metal shaving stuck inside the terminal connector that was conducting power between circuits but somehow didnt blow a fuse.

Electrical gremlins

·
Registered
13,500 Posts
poor ground feeding back to find a ground ....

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
My delay was not working,i thought it was the delay box too. It was not it was the wiper moter that was bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.