Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received an email for my password even though I never requested it? Is anyone else having this problem? It seems like every week or so I am having to request it cause my previous is not recognized? Just wondering if someone might be trying to access the site using my account or if there is some other problem going on....

Marcus Neto

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about where I posted but I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem. Anyway, I am having to have the website generate a new password and email it to me once every week or so. Today was the first day that any emailed passwords were received that were NOT expected. It is not a big deal i just wanted to make sure that someone was not
"accidentally" ??? trying to access the site with my login?

Marcus

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I do do that but occassionally either my cookie gets cleared(due to something I do) or the password just stops working... I am not worried about this Sam so don't sweat it. I just wanted tp ask if anyone else was having a similar problem.

Later
Marcus

·
Super Moderator
2,405 Posts
Actually Sam the same thing happened to me on thursday. I went to go on line and noticed i was not logged in. Tried to log in and was informed that my password was not correct. I selected forgot password and had a new password e-mailed to me and wound up seeing 2 e-mail with new passwords. One was from about an hour earlier, actually almost 2 hrs earlier. Got everything set back up again but just wanted to let 88dodge150 know that he is not the only one this happened to.

Hope that helps.

Pat

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
howdy SAM / I have the same problem / did you get my yahoo IM the other day about this / name KILQC / I have about four PW that dont work

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
howdy sam / got another PW today that I didnt want or ask for / they stopped for a while now its back

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I am on it, and if the fucker is reading this, I DARE you to try it again.
howdy SAM / just checking in / well after over a week of this PW mess I,m back / THANKYOU VERY MUCH SAM
by the way any idea on who it is or some way to STOP them from do,in this /

·
Registered
12 Posts
RCC_SaMiaM said:
I am on it, and if the fucker is reading this, I DARE you to try it again.
Hmm....a little hostility here Sam? ;D

Randall

·
Registered
28,049 Posts
well the fuker is at it again / sam I dont know if you got my E-mail today but my [bogger35 ] name dont work / if you did and sent me a new password thats cool / how is this DIK head do,in this / it stopped for awhile and now he,s back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts