Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i've decided i got bored and i'll post all the pics. Yell at me if i screw up :) (sorry if these pics are big but i forgot to reduce them, so i wont post all of them. If you want to see all of them there at http://www.xmission.com/~rwarren)

Heres the Exterior, you can see it needs a new paint job, its been keyed in some places and i need a drivers side Ramcharger Emblem.

Sorry the last one is tilted but i got pissed at my scanner and said screw it. I've removed those stupid little fog lights in the middle (they didn't work) but kept the two on the outside.

In this next pic you can see how it needs a new paint job. Its like this on the hood too but i forgot to get pics of it.

This is my windshield Decal it says "I Would Rather Be RAMMIN' It Than STROKIN' It" Don't ask my why they have it in black. She said so it would "stick out" but i think they were just on crack.

There are some Interior and Engine Pics on my site also that i dont want to put up because of loading time. The interior was stained to crap (recently pulled it and washed it) the battery was really bad but alittle bit of coke and grease fixes that ;D.
Now for some specs. Its a 92 Ram charger, has 124k miles on a 318 which still runs strong (and it has headers, but previous owner had them put on so dont ask me anything about them lol). New 31 inch tires (they were on sale lol 65$ a tire), i plan on putting a 4 in lift on it eventually and upgradeing atleast the rear axle to a Dana 60 (it has a 44 front and a 9 1/4 rear) and then going with atleast 33" tires.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice RC!!! I take it that you bought it not long ago. Sounds like you will take much better care of it than the previous owner. It's still in really good shape. Definitely worth fixing up! I bet that motor is a powerhouse with the headers and the Multi-port fuel injection. Enjoy! ;D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a fun little motor. I'm going to Prime it for painting soon but havn't really decided on a color (i hate white) I'm thinking a Dark Green Or Blue or Black cherry (this is what i've decided on right now) Any choices are welcome.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are some Interior Pictures that show the stains (down by the t-case you can see a bad one, i've torn them out and washed them but have yet to take pics of it [i'll do it when i take pics of the priming for paint])

and last my lil 318, has headers on it and 124k miles.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
hey weg, thats a good lookin truck, i didnt even notice the spots inside the truck, looks good , even the paint is ok to me lol, a lift would be nice though ;D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya this summer i'm planning on going with the 4" lift and 33's combo. Hope i might be able to fit 35's under it with the 4" but i'm not getting my hopes up. The carpet is clean now, just installed a CB radio tonight. Eventually get around to painting it then i should have a kick a*s truck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I got really bored today and decided to play with paintshop pro....Heres what my truck might look like in black (its not very good but oh well.....deal with it)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just a paint suggestion, although your interior probably would object, I love a bright orange or bright yellow on a Dodge. 8) Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
good looking truck man, i love the rims on it. and i have always liked the look of the 91-93 grille. i think that you should paint it dark blue and light blue in the middle. that is my fav. color combo.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i think it would awsome in black Cherry and I'm prob going to paint it myself so it'd be easier then doing multi color job..

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah two tone is a bitch. I just got done painting mine blue and silver. It really helped me that I had the upper and lower trim, otherwise you have to pinstripe.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want this thing to be as intimidateing as i can ;D
And lets face it......Black is more intimidateing (if i have typo's you'll have to deal with them because i'm allready out of school and had english for the day :))

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely, black would be hot. all interior colors go with black, and its relatively cheap. Mine is black, and is getting a new laquer black paintjob with a custom red ram on hood. it should come out nice, and i cant imagine what a 92 (with that big crome grill) would look like.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmmmmmmm. i didn't post the pic up but on my tailgate (liftgate whatever) has a hole in it (no biggy can repair that) but the previous owner also had DODGE RAM removed from it
so after i paint it black i'll have to put that back on in red....She'll look sweet by the time i'm done with her

·
Registered
127 Posts
nice truck,man.looks like you've got your hands full with that one!good starting point though.good luck!

b.f.400

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Actually i dont really have my hands full with it. I've cleaned the carpet and seats the only thing it NEEDS is a new paint..but i think i might have to give it what it WANTS (IE Winch, LIft, Bigger Tires, Air Horn....and the list goes on and on)

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
hey weg dont forget a KIM or somthing to decorate the passenger seat LMAO
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Steve.....ugg lol thats all i have to say to you...
I took the bugshield off the other day and what a surprise...its rubbed all the way to the metal so good thing i'm sanding it down.

·
Premium Member
8,689 Posts
hahaha weg sorry i just couldnt resist lol
;D ;D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts