Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys!

For one, is anyone good at Photshop, or PSP? One of them chapter badges for our profiles would be cool.

Also, how's about planning a get together? I can't do it too soon, but we should plan something big, and that would probably take some time. Any idea's? Weekend run at Sand Lake? How about Tillamook OHV? I hear there's good wheelin there.

Nick

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
You're right... We do (so do I) need a kick in the ass.

Unfortunately for me, my tranny is screwed up right now, but I could ride bitch in my wife's jeep if you want to go wheelin... :-X

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me, we're in the same boat :)

I blew my tranny a few weeks ago, decided to really tear into my rig. Cuttin the top off, full cage, 35" Hawgs, motor, paint, etc. etc, blah, blah. It's gonna be a little bit for me as well.

It would be smart to start organizing the Oregon convoy to Ram Jam though. Your going right? We need to set up a meeting place and time.

Nick

Edit:

I'm on quite here quite a bit, I'd be happy to help ya out to try and get the Oregon members more active here, say, IM them to come and check out the chapter board? Besides you and I, the last post here was in the middle of February, over a month ago.... :-\

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Aw, come on Loy. I have a sledge hammer ;D

·
Registered
299 Posts
hardway42 said:
You're right... We do (so do I) need a kick in the ass.

Unfortunately for me, my tranny is screwed up right now, but I could ride bitch in my wife's jeep if you want to go wheelin... :-X
I totally agree, we need a swift kick. My only problem is that I'm out of the country a lot, so timing is tough. But when I am at home, I'm down for wheelin' anytime.

Ian, you did look good riding shotgun ;). Thanks for pulling me out{cool}

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
SlickWillie said:
hardway42 said:
Ian, you did look good riding shotgun ;). Thanks for pulling me out{cool}
Thanks, Buddy. I was glad to get to drive, even if it was only to pull your ass outta the swamp. ;D

·
Registered
299 Posts
hardway42 said:
but I could ride bitch in my wife's jeep :-X

Sorry man, I had to do it. ;D

Once again, thanks for the pull{cool}

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
You're pretty brave to post pics of a 4 cylinder jeep pulling you out... better get that money up here for that winch. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
It is her's... she is very possesive. I think I even heard her call the dodge her truck once.

She bought it in november, I think it was the day before thanksgiving.

All it needs is some mud terrains(and a four liter) and it should be good to go. it has the 2.5 liter 4, 5 speed, 4.10s with posi in the back, 31x 10.5x 15

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
Well, shit, Loy. I'm one broke mofo, but there has been talk of a day trip to sand lake, and Brian wants to go back to goat mt. soon ( he should be back from africa by friday)

I need to get my brakes squared away, but that may be as simple as bleeding the master cylinder.

give me a call.

Ian

·
Registered
299 Posts
Heyheyhey, I just rolled back into town, after a nice little Saharan vacation ;D.

I need to work on my brakes after I get over the jet lag, but after that, I'm good to go. Hopefully, I'll be around for a while.

No Sand Lake for me though :p. I just spent 3 weeks in sand up to my ass, so I've had enough of that for a while.

Let's figure something out!

·
Premium Member
2,688 Posts
JackedRamcharger said:
Im broke too...got any ammo?
I have at least 35 rounds left from that box of UMC's I got at bi mart. If I ever got around to setting my press up, I could have more, and more exciting, ammo.

Brian, what, you dont want to go spend the night in the sand? come on, it feels so nice, and in between your teeth....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.